Fox Rothschild Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox Rothschild

Marketing Interview

Great interview. I loved the people I interviewed with and the company.

Attorney Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fox Rothschild.

Recruitment is standard for a large law firm- On campus interviews. Most students are pretty well rounded, smart, high-achieving, law review types. But many just have ties to Philly or the surrounding area. They recruit from a wide range of schools and are not so particular about name-brand schools, but more concerned with actual fit and personality.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation phase. Entry level salary for attorneys is set. After that it's all discretionary.

Conflicts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fox Rothschild in April 2009.

I was referred to Fox Rothschild by my then-supervisor, who had a contact there. The interview was with four Fox staffers at once, which was challenging but not unduly so, and after that single interview I received an offer within a week. I was happy with the offer in general except that the firm low-balled me on their salary offer. After considering the offer for a day, I phoned back to say that I was very favorably inclined towards the offer, but I asked (and this is a direct quote) "The salary is less than my current salary; is there any room to move in that regard?" The HR person said she'd check and get back to me. When she did, a few hours later, she informed me that not only was there no room to move, the firm was offended that I would raise the concern and was rescinding the offer of employment. I was surprised at this overreaction to standard negotiation, but even at the time I was relieved. If Fox is that touchy a negotiator, what kind of employer would it make? Sheesh!

Interview Questions

As you can see, I didn't exactly decline the offer.

Worked for Fox Rothschild? Contribute to the Community!