Fox Valley Technical College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox Valley Technical College

Enrollment Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fox Valley Technical College.

Applied through their website, got a call around 3-4 weeks later as a phone screening that lasted around 30 minutes. A week later the FVTC HR department contacted me via email and had me come in for Microsoft Word and Excel testing and an interview.
    Interviewed with Registar and another employee from the enrollment office. Registar, Brian was a great guy and very personable. The other lady was rude enough with her responses that actually made me decide before I got the "I'm sorry" letter from FVTC HR that I was going to decline. I felt that every response I gave to the questions, even simple ones such as "tell me about yourself" was met with a disgusted look on her face like I just kicked her child.
    The interview included a "simulation" where they brought in another employee from the office to pretend to be a student to see how I reacted.
    A week later, FVTC HR sent an "I'm sorry" email.

Interview Questions
    • The "simulation" was a blind side for me, the entire interview process/job description said one thing, then the simulation went in another direction. The simulated student was asking about financial aid and deadlines to apply for the school.   Answer Question

Academic Dean Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fox Valley Technical College in May 2012.

Interviewer did not have my resume. He was not prepared to interview me effectively. He was a bit insulting in his line of questioning, which made me withdraw from the opportunity. If the person interviewing you is this unprepared AND condescending during the phone interview - how would they be once you are working there?

Interview Questions
    • You're not a machinist, how would you design the training?   Answer Question

Worked for Fox Valley Technical College? Contribute to the Community!