Fox & Hound Restaurant Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox & Hound Restaurant

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant in August 2011.

The hiring process I went through with Fox and Hound/ Bailey's Pub and Grille was a breeze and really easy to get through. There wasn't any intimidation and I never felt pressured. I seemed to click with the management from the get go and was hired immediately. The only thing that seemed to make a statement would be taking the Learn2Serve which took a little longer than expected but definitely prepared for the position at hand. I would most definitely recommend the position to anyone i would come across.

Interview Questions
    Salary isn't something to negotiate. It was a simple hire however you have to be able to prove that you are meant to be there.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant in May 2009.

Started with an interview with the Regional and District Manager. Then a phone interview with the EC Manager. Then a profile and values and background check and drivers license check. Whole process took about a week.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parma, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant.

Simple, short and sweet.

There was none.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant in March 2010.

At 16 years-old, I went into a store to pick up an application, filled it out at the table, and gave it directly to the manager who hired me on the spot and asked me to return the next day to interview with the general manager and fill out employment paperwork. This is not the norm, usually the hiring process is significantly lengthier (they wait until they have a batch of applications and review them all at once and call prospective employees back), but when I was hired, they were grossly understaffed.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are what you would expect, regarding experience, people skills, why you want to work for FHRG, what you have to offer the company and if you have any questions.   Answer Question
    FHRG explicitly defines their employee's compensation by state. When I was hired as a host, my compensation in the state I lived in was $5.15 plus 3% of server's sales divided among hosts and bartenders. A year later that was raised to $6 an hour.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant.

Very professional. Had 1 inperson interview and 2 phone interviews. All went well, however the expectations could have been more upfront. The tests they give for assessments is crazy eerie and Very Accurate. I was shocked, it was me spot on. Helpful tool for seeing how people "mesh together". No complaints about the interview process although again a little deceptive about expectations, hours worked and schedules specifially.

Interview Questions
    • None really, mostly a lot of how would you handle this or that. Name a time when a customer had a complaint- how did you fix it ect.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate, an offer was made and i accepted it.

Server Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant in July 2010.

walked in, filled out an application. Then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fox & Hound Restaurant? Contribute to the Community!