Fox's Pizza Den Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox's Pizza Den

Part Time Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den.

Interview

I asked if they were hiring,the cashier didn't get a chance,to speak when the owner said no but told her to get me an application to fill out,she came back and,the G.M. said yes they are hiring(owner is NOT involved in any of that),filled out application and was hired on the spot w/no questions asked by G.M..Very unprofessional honestly.

Interview Questions

• When can you start   1 Answer
    • I put my requested of $9.50hly on application and he asked if thats correct,said no problem with your experience   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den (Kennett Square, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

It took three times of asking if there were positions opened and each time they came up with a different response. They gave the inclination that the real reason why was not being honest. An employer who lies why a driver is leaving

Interview Questions

• Pay offer was poor, all they asked for was driver's license, registration, insurance card. Standard, Can you work theses days?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den (Harrisonburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a two fold process. Both are in person, not lengthy and pleasant. Because Fox's Pizza Den is a family owned franchise operation, the whole hiring process has a family-oriented feel to it. Just be yourself and let your resume speak for itself. The time spent in the interview is short and the questions are easy to understand and answer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question ever asked was, "What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question