Foxconn Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.6

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

I got this interview through a career fair at my university. The interview process included a first interview with the HR department. The people were very friendly and just asked typical behavioral questions. There was a second interview with an engineer which was more technical of nature. Much harder.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The building is tucked away at the other end of entrance, but wasn't too difficult to find. Do get there early, as parking was very difficult, even though there's a parking lot. I had to circle for about 15 minutes before I scored parking. Once there, the recruiter brought me to a conference room and I met with the HR Generalist. She was very nice, found it very easy to talk to her. Expect to be there for about an hour.

PD/PM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

got a phone interview a week after submitted the resume. Just go through your resume (past experience). A week later on site interview. They gave a project to do two days before on site. The on site is totally about the project.

Interview Questions

• Give a project two days before the onsite day.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Foxconn in January 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. HR contacted through phone for an interview, and came in for an in-person interview with two people. One of the managers was too busy to speak with me (She kept picking up her phone calls and running out of the conference room multiple times), so she asked for me to come in and meet another manager the following week. Whole process took about 2 weeks (2 in person interviews). The three people I interviewed were very nice and understanding about my employment situation. First thing they asked was if i knew Mandarin Chinese, but my resume spoke for itself. Seems like people there are very busy. I had to wait 20-30 minutes for each person.

Interview Questions

• N/A, they let me do most of the talking because I had no experience, and answered any questions I had about the position and company   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher salary raise (they offered lower than I expected for an entry-level position for somebody with a college BA degree) and HR rejected my negotiation and offered 401k matching for me instead, with benefits rolling in on the first day of my employment.

Material Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

I applied job application online of Foxconn website After 2 weeks, the HR phone me and arranged a face-to-face interview. Once I arrived in Foxconn, the manager interviewed me first. Then each member of the planning department interviewed me. The interview from 5:30 pm to 7pm

Interview Questions

• Actually, there was no difficult question. Because, the interviewers asked the practical questions such as: what did you do with planning at your company ...   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Nearly no specific question on supply chain management. Hard working attitude and personality are the core for interview. Pls speak clearly that you are a hard worker and understood the special requirement for a planner and ready to take responsibilities any time.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Foxconn (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was called in to interview and interviewed with the Engineering Manager and the Plant Manager. They were friendly and easy to talk to. They had asked me a few things about my experience and asked me about a few key points about my resume. The Plant Manager had steered the interview and mostly talked about what the position was about and what my objectives would be. The Engineering Manager had asked a couple of technical questions. We had then discussed compensation and they make me an offer. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you used a fish bone graph?   1 Answer

Office Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 on-site interview, both went smooth and easy. Got offer in a months.

Process Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

Phone interview shortly followed by on site interview. I was given a design project to be presented during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly basics question about manufacturing. Need to know material properties.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview after one week.