Foxconn Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

There are 3 stages, HR, Hiring manager, and top managements. I just went through HR so far. HR called me to check my resume and went through my working experience. In addition, he introduced the role and responsibility of this position, then checked my status, visa sponsorship requirement, and salary expectation. In the end, I asked some questions about product, customer, and travel.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

it is very hard, I was asked to make a PPT, there was a case study for the PCB design, I made a great effor for that case study, and I also spent 5 hours on making that PPT, I was trying to prove my ability to the hiring manager during the interview day, but the result is disappointing

IP Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

Interview

Asked questions irrelevant to the actual job. The attorney that interviewed me didn't have an idea what the role of the assistant entails. He did not have an understanding of the company culture and made it up on the spot.

Summer Intern As Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Plainfield, IN) in June 2008.

Interview

At first, the interviewer took the interviewees to look around the company and explain what the company do both in Office and Warehouse area. After that, I had an interview with the supervisor. Basically, all the questions are from my resume. For example, what course you took at school can help you the most? How much do you know about Supply Chain Management? (since the position will be in warehouse). I also have to introduce myself about my academic and working background. My interviewer focus on my Microosoft skills the most especially Excel skill. He asked me send him the Excel work I had done in the past right after I got home. So, he can see my capability of the Excel. After few days, I got the phone call that I got accepted for an intern position.

Negotiation

Be prepared of the interview. You must know your strong skills and what the company look for. Also, you should know the range of the salary of the position. Most of the companies will question you during the interview.

Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

Interview

2 phone interview, then i get the offer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume at job fair. Got contacted by hiring manager for phone interview. Was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• General work experience questions. No science experiment questions or college book questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made offer. I gave them a little higher range and they offered the middle of the range.

Project Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2011.

Interview

first, do a paper test for personality and calculation test. then directly interview with boss in Shenzhen from video conference.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please check if you want to live with WORK only. If you really want to work, then please go ahead. Otherwise, please find other job!

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology in March 2011.

Interview

Initially we contacted by email, then a phone call to plan a face to face interview. When I arrived there, I met the manager of the department, she gave some background of the company, then started to ask questions based on your resume, and some general questions about "why you choose this company" Then I met a technical personnel, he asked some technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology in February 2011.

Interview

I spoke to HR and the lady was very nice. She first told me a little bit of background about the company and then what kind of work the company is involved in. She then asked for me to talk about my background and what fields I was interested in. Afterwards she asked me some behavioral questions and leadership questions. They weren't too bad and were the straightforward questions every interviewer asks (tell a time when you encountered and overcame an obstacle, or a time where you lead a group to failure and success). After that she laid out the different positions available and told me briefly about each one. Then she told me how the next round would work and what I should expect.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your academic career where you encountered an obstacle and how you overcame that obstacle.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you took lead of a group and how did it turn out. Why were you the leader and what have you learned from it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology in February 2011.