Foxconn Technology Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.6

IP Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

Asked questions irrelevant to the actual job. The attorney that interviewed me didn't have an idea what the role of the assistant entails. He did not have an understanding of the company culture and made it up on the spot.

Summer Intern As Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in June 2008.

At first, the interviewer took the interviewees to look around the company and explain what the company do both in Office and Warehouse area. After that, I had an interview with the supervisor. Basically, all the questions are from my resume. For example, what course you took at school can help you the most? How much do you know about Supply Chain Management? (since the position will be in warehouse). I also have to introduce myself about my academic and working background.
    My interviewer focus on my Microosoft skills the most especially Excel skill. He asked me send him the Excel work I had done in the past right after I got home. So, he can see my capability of the Excel. After few days, I got the phone call that I got accepted for an intern position.

Be prepared of the interview. You must know your strong skills and what the company look for. Also, you should know the range of the salary of the position. Most of the companies will question you during the interview.

Testing Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

2 phone interview, then i get the offer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Submitted resume at job fair. Got contacted by hiring manager for phone interview. Was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • General work experience questions. No science experiment questions or college book questions.   Answer Question
    They made offer. I gave them a little higher range and they offered the middle of the range.

Project Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in August 2011.

first, do a paper test for personality and calculation test. then directly interview with boss in Shenzhen from video conference.

Interview Questions
    Please check if you want to live with WORK only. If you really want to work, then please go ahead. Otherwise, please find other job!

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in March 2011.

Initially we contacted by email, then a phone call to plan a face to face interview. When I arrived there, I met the manager of the department, she gave some background of the company, then started to ask questions based on your resume, and some general questions about "why you choose this company"
    Then I met a technical personnel, he asked some technical questions.

Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in February 2011.

Entry Level Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in February 2011.

I spoke to HR and the lady was very nice. She first told me a little bit of background about the company and then what kind of work the company is involved in. She then asked for me to talk about my background and what fields I was interested in. Afterwards she asked me some behavioral questions and leadership questions. They weren't too bad and were the straightforward questions every interviewer asks (tell a time when you encountered and overcame an obstacle, or a time where you lead a group to failure and success). After that she laid out the different positions available and told me briefly about each one. Then she told me how the next round would work and what I should expect.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in your academic career where you encountered an obstacle and how you overcame that obstacle.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you took lead of a group and how did it turn out. Why were you the leader and what have you learned from it.   Answer Question

Field Applications Engineer Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in October 2010.

Phone Interview. Then selected for panel interview, which consisted of a technology presentation and Q&A.

TPM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Foxconn Technology in July 2010.

First is personal instruction. Then will have a conversation of experience on project management and solving qualitiy problem.