Frac Tech Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frac Tech Services

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Frac Tech Services in September 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet. Interviewed aNd offered the job on the spot. Interviewed with 2 guys I knew I had better people skills than and the more Ive gotten to know them the more i realized I was right. Overall just a slow process until I got an interview. This is definitely a Who you know is more important than What you know.

Electronic Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Frac Tech Services.

Interview

Went well and everyone there was nice

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Frac Tech Services (Washington, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

They dont actually interview, when we have a need for new employees. They just hire the number they need based on qualifications from your application.

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Frac Tech Services (Laredo, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Printed out application online, faxed application to office, then I was scheduled for interview and had to go submit drug test. Then I was scheduled for medical exam. Once results were processed I was given a start date. It was very quick and professional interview with manager , I was hired on the first interview provided I passed all tests.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was about to get a increase in pay then originally offered at in person interview.