Fractal Analytics

18 interviews

3.4

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in November 2012.

Campus selection: written test followed by two rounds of interview. The written test is fairly easy and one needs to score around 90-95% to make the cut. I had two rounds of interview, with both being a mix of case study based interview & HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing as such. They try to test the candidate on logical reasoning & even if one fails to answer correctly, its the reasoning which is tested and not the final answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Analyst Interview

Hiring process is not proper, for freshers from college they dont come to recruit and for those who cant get employee referral it gets very difficult to get into fractal. They should change their hiring process for freshers.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

General Interview..can ask anything from resume including internships or other work
    Case Study and Puzzles are also asked.

Interview Questions
    • Case Study regarding a comapny launching a battery in villages   Answer Question
    Not much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

The notice was sent to our college Training & placement. We had to assemble in Mumbai for written test. There were students from other colleges too. Around 75 students gave written test and 22 qualified. We also had two technical rounds and one HR.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was slightly difficult to answer. Other questions were mostly based on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

The interview/recruitment process consisted of 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude Test- It was good becoz of the -ve marking scheme
    2. 2 Rounds of Technical Interviews- Asked more of case studies and puzzles
    3 HR interview- They are very good and descent people.
    Wonderful process as I made it in the end with the offer-letter

It was quiet straight-forward
    Package offered was descent enough

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

Quite a swift process. Interviews in time. and offers are made very fast.

Interview Questions

didnot get value for my backgrounds

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Applied online and got a response within a week.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

One of our college alumni was working in Fractal Analytics, and he referred me. As a fresher, I had to go through an Aptitude test, which consisted of quant, verbal and logic questions.
    The HR looked a little unfriendly, and they should have a better replacement of her to represent the company.
    After the aptitude, out of 35-40 candidates 15 were short listed and were called for interviews. There were three rounds of interview. Third round is just a formality. First two were important.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were directed to test my logical thinking, mathematical ability and problem solving skills.
      - Define and explain the terms: Mean, Mode and Median and explain a business problem that can be solved using these
      - Mathematical puzzles
        Answer Question
    As a fresher, I did not have the option as well as any idea about negotiation.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Proper

Interview Questions
    • ZNot as such, basic statistical and business knowledge were tested   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

1. Was hired during my campus placement
    2. There was a written exam followed by 2 round of interviews
    3. I got the joining letter on the same day

Interview Questions
    • They asked be about how campus placement takes place in our campus and turned it to four options - 1) Job with FA 2) MBA 3) Job with big analytic company like Bain 4) The current offer from Software firm   View Answer
    No negotiations done, mine was a campus placement. They came up with fixed CTC offer

Worked for Fractal Analytics? Contribute to the Community!