Fractal Analytics

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in November 2012.

Interview Details – Campus selection: written test followed by two rounds of interview. The written test is fairly easy and one needs to score around 90-95% to make the cut. I had two rounds of interview, with both being a mix of case study based interview & HR interview.

Interview Question – Nothing as such. They try to test the candidate on logical reasoning & even if one fails to answer correctly, its the reasoning which is tested and not the final answer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Fractal Analytics

Interview Details – Hiring process is not proper, for freshers from college they dont come to recruit and for those who cant get employee referral it gets very difficult to get into fractal. They should change their hiring process for freshers.

Interview Question – Where to apply.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

Interview Details – General Interview..can ask anything from resume including internships or other work
Case Study and Puzzles are also asked.

Interview Question – Case Study regarding a comapny launching a battery in villages   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

Interview Details – The notice was sent to our college Training & placement. We had to assemble in Mumbai for written test. There were students from other colleges too. Around 75 students gave written test and 22 qualified. We also had two technical rounds and one HR.

Interview Question – Business case was slightly difficult to answer. Other questions were mostly based on my resume.   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview/recruitment process consisted of 4 rounds
1. Aptitude Test- It was good becoz of the -ve marking scheme
2. 2 Rounds of Technical Interviews- Asked more of case studies and puzzles
3 HR interview- They are very good and descent people.
Wonderful process as I made it in the end with the offer-letter

Interview Question – Can you explain SQL Commands   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was quiet straight-forward
Package offered was descent enough

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

Interview Details – Quite a swift process. Interviews in time. and offers are made very fast.

Interview Question – Business cases   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – didnot get value for my backgrounds

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a response within a week.

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview Details – One of our college alumni was working in Fractal Analytics, and he referred me. As a fresher, I had to go through an Aptitude test, which consisted of quant, verbal and logic questions.
The HR looked a little unfriendly, and they should have a better replacement of her to represent the company.
After the aptitude, out of 35-40 candidates 15 were short listed and were called for interviews. There were three rounds of interview. Third round is just a formality. First two were important.

Interview Question – All questions were directed to test my logical thinking, mathematical ability and problem solving skills.
- Define and explain the terms: Mean, Mode and Median and explain a business problem that can be solved using these
- Mathematical puzzles
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a fresher, I did not have the option as well as any idea about negotiation.

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview Details – Proper

Interview Question – ZNot as such, basic statistical and business knowledge were tested   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview Details – 1. Was hired during my campus placement
2. There was a written exam followed by 2 round of interviews
3. I got the joining letter on the same day

Interview Question – They asked be about how campus placement takes place in our campus and turned it to four options - 1) Job with FA 2) MBA 3) Job with big analytic company like Bain 4) The current offer from Software firm   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations done, mine was a campus placement. They came up with fixed CTC offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fractal Analytics

Worked for Fractal Analytics? Contribute to the Community!