Fractal Analytics

Updated Oct 22, 2014

3.3

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in October 2014.

There were three rounds.
1 Aptitude Round
It has three sections. The questions were of CAT pattern. 60 mins , 60 questions. All sections were open.
     1. Quant - It was between CAT and CMAT level.
     2. Verbal - It was of average level.
     3. LR/DI - LR was average level and DI was easy level.Then

2 Round 1 (Interview)

In this round interviewer focused on resume and its details. Be sure that you know in and out of your resume. The interviewer asked me very basic questions like why analytics and define it. Then I was given a general guess estimate and then there was a case study. The interviewer focuses more on how you think. The interview was basically to analyse how we think.
The interviewer was very nice and caring. He was very considering and it was the best interview uptill now. It lasted 25-30 mins

3 Round 2 (Interview)

In this round it was quite tricky. I was asked a mathematical puzzle. The interviewer was giving hint as to how to solve the question. The again I was given a case study and was asked various situations related to it basically again testing thinking. Then I was asked about my background then the interview went in that way. It was all about thinking.

The interviewers make you very comfortable and are very nice and caring.

Interview Questions
No Negotiation for Freshers. Only for experienced professionals.

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics.

There were 3 rounds.
    1st round-written paper of aptitude and verbal questions.level was moderate.20 students were shortlisted for interviews.
    2nd round-Interview was mainly case studies ,puzzles,probabilty questions and about your project.
    3rd round was mainly HR n some puzzles.Be confident and clear.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me about Gaussian Distribution and Stastical Formulae.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fractal Analytics.

I got in through an employee referral. The First round was an Aptitude Test with 3 sections with each having 20 questions of 20 marks each. It was followed by multiple rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude Test is more or less about checking your Quantitative skills. They may not even check your Language related section. So start with Mathematics->Logical->Verbal. Interviews are mostly about checking your thought process. Expect a lot of guesstimates and puzzles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in September 2014.

On Campus Interview process. Had an initial round of aptitude test which was intermediate level (CMAT level). Post which 3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR.

Interview Questions
    • Technical round be prepared for statistics based questions and even some general mathematics questions like Bayes' theorem   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2014.

1.) Written Test : 60 mins, 60 questions (20 Quantitative Aptitude, 20 Logical Reasoning, 20 English), Difficulty - Intermediate

2.) 2 rounds of interviews: Cases, Guesstimates, Puzzles etc

3.) HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2014.

I applied through on campus placements. It was two day process. On first day, there was a company presentation followed by a test.
    Test was of moderate difficulty level but requires speed and accuracy ...so be prepared.
    There were 3 sections logical, quantitative and verbal.
    Almost more than 150 students give the test. Out of that 32 were shortlisted for further process.
    On second day,
    There were 3 interviews after that, 2 technical(case studies, guess estimates and puzzles) and 1 HR.
    Only 4 are selected.
    In interview they were basically looking for problem solving skills and attention to details.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions will not seem difficult. But they were definitely not looking for vague answers. These interviewers were very smart, they pay attention to every little detail. questions were asked from resume, few puzzles, case studies and guess estimates.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Written test - Aptitude and English
    1st interview - Tell me about yourself, Why Analytics, Guesstimate - No. of barber shops in delhi
    2nd interview - Case study (New Market situation), what are your 3 dream companies

Analyst Interview

Hiring process is not proper, for freshers from college they dont come to recruit and for those who cant get employee referral it gets very difficult to get into fractal. They should change their hiring process for freshers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

The interview/recruitment process consisted of 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude Test- It was good becoz of the -ve marking scheme
    2. 2 Rounds of Technical Interviews- Asked more of case studies and puzzles
    3 HR interview- They are very good and descent people.
    Wonderful process as I made it in the end with the offer-letter

It was quiet straight-forward
    Package offered was descent enough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

The notice was sent to our college Training & placement. We had to assemble in Mumbai for written test. There were students from other colleges too. Around 75 students gave written test and 22 qualified. We also had two technical rounds and one HR.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was slightly difficult to answer. Other questions were mostly based on my resume.   Answer Question