Fractal Analytics

Updated Sep 13, 2014

3.4

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

There were 3 rounds.
1st round-written paper of aptitude and verbal questions.level was moderate.20 students were shortlisted for interviews.
2nd round-Interview was mainly case studies ,puzzles,probabilty questions and about your project.
3rd round was mainly HR n some puzzles.Be confident and clear.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me about Gaussian Distribution and Stastical Formulae.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

I got in through an employee referral. The First round was an Aptitude Test with 3 sections with each having 20 questions of 20 marks each. It was followed by multiple rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude Test is more or less about checking your Quantitative skills. They may not even check your Language related section. So start with Mathematics->Logical->Verbal. Interviews are mostly about checking your thought process. Expect a lot of guesstimates and puzzles.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2014.

1.) Written Test : 60 mins, 60 questions (20 Quantitative Aptitude, 20 Logical Reasoning, 20 English), Difficulty - Intermediate

2.) 2 rounds of interviews: Cases, Guesstimates, Puzzles etc

3.) HR Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Written test - Aptitude and English
    1st interview - Tell me about yourself, Why Analytics, Guesstimate - No. of barber shops in delhi
    2nd interview - Case study (New Market situation), what are your 3 dream companies

Analyst Interview

Hiring process is not proper, for freshers from college they dont come to recruit and for those who cant get employee referral it gets very difficult to get into fractal. They should change their hiring process for freshers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

The interview/recruitment process consisted of 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude Test- It was good becoz of the -ve marking scheme
    2. 2 Rounds of Technical Interviews- Asked more of case studies and puzzles
    3 HR interview- They are very good and descent people.
    Wonderful process as I made it in the end with the offer-letter

It was quiet straight-forward
    Package offered was descent enough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in January 2014.

The notice was sent to our college Training & placement. We had to assemble in Mumbai for written test. There were students from other colleges too. Around 75 students gave written test and 22 qualified. We also had two technical rounds and one HR.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was slightly difficult to answer. Other questions were mostly based on my resume.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

General Interview..can ask anything from resume including internships or other work
    Case Study and Puzzles are also asked.

Interview Questions
    • Case Study regarding a comapny launching a battery in villages   Answer Question
    Not much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

Quite a swift process. Interviews in time. and offers are made very fast.

Interview Questions

didnot get value for my backgrounds

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in December 2013.

First a screening process based on resumes. Then a short test for general IQ and analytical abilities. Then a variable number of interviews - generally 3. One HR interview with some technical questions, one technical interview with case studies followed by a purely HR interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fractal Analytics? Contribute to the Community!