Fractal Analytics

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

3.1

Director Interview

Nothing much to report...easy going and not too intense

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in October 2014.

There were three rounds.
    1 Aptitude Round
    It has three sections. The questions were of CAT pattern. 60 mins , 60 questions. All sections were open.
         1. Quant - It was between CAT and CMAT level.
         2. Verbal - It was of average level.
         3. LR/DI - LR was average level and DI was easy level.Then

2 Round 1 (Interview)

In this round interviewer focused on resume and its details. Be sure that you know in and out of your resume. The interviewer asked me very basic questions like why analytics and define it. Then I was given a general guess estimate and then there was a case study. The interviewer focuses more on how you think. The interview was basically to analyse how we think.
    The interviewer was very nice and caring. He was very considering and it was the best interview uptill now. It lasted 25-30 mins

3 Round 2 (Interview)

In this round it was quite tricky. I was asked a mathematical puzzle. The interviewer was giving hint as to how to solve the question. The again I was given a case study and was asked various situations related to it basically again testing thinking. Then I was asked about my background then the interview went in that way. It was all about thinking.

The interviewers make you very comfortable and are very nice and caring.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation for Freshers. Only for experienced professionals.

Data Analyst Interview

The whole process was simple, with each round being an elimination round. Starting with a written test, the people who cleared it, made it to the personal interviews. The interview was filled with some easy case study questions and some moderately difficult puzzles. This was followed by the hr interviews.

Java Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics.

they took technical interview,asked very basic questions, they asked about core java and advanced java,they took around 30 mins interview for each cadidate,at that time 4 candidate were gave interview and they rejected all of us

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fractal Analytics.

There were 3 rounds.
    1st round-written paper of aptitude and verbal questions.level was moderate.20 students were shortlisted for interviews.
    2nd round-Interview was mainly case studies ,puzzles,probabilty questions and about your project.
    3rd round was mainly HR n some puzzles.Be confident and clear.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me about Gaussian Distribution and Stastical Formulae.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fractal Analytics.

I got in through an employee referral. The First round was an Aptitude Test with 3 sections with each having 20 questions of 20 marks each. It was followed by multiple rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude Test is more or less about checking your Quantitative skills. They may not even check your Language related section. So start with Mathematics->Logical->Verbal. Interviews are mostly about checking your thought process. Expect a lot of guesstimates and puzzles.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in September 2014.

On Campus Interview process. Had an initial round of aptitude test which was intermediate level (CMAT level). Post which 3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR.

Interview Questions
    • Technical round be prepared for statistics based questions and even some general mathematics questions like Bayes' theorem   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2014.

1.) Written Test : 60 mins, 60 questions (20 Quantitative Aptitude, 20 Logical Reasoning, 20 English), Difficulty - Intermediate

2.) 2 rounds of interviews: Cases, Guesstimates, Puzzles etc

3.) HR Interview

Written test - Aptitude and English
    1st interview - Tell me about yourself, Why Analytics, Guesstimate - No. of barber shops in delhi
    2nd interview - Case study (New Market situation), what are your 3 dream companies

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

1st round is a online test comprising of English, Lr ,Apti where 1/3rd qualify followed by 2 rounds of interview eliminating 2/3 at every stage.the interview round was easy and hr was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • case studies were asked,few guess estimates and HR round was a usual personal question answer session   Answer Question