Fractal Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

3.2

Director Interview

Interview

Nothing much to report...easy going and not too intense

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was well conducted, started with the aptitude round followed by 2 tech interview and 1 HR. The Tech interview will start with your resume based questions then go to a few domain specific questions and a puzzle possibly!

Interview Questions

• Mostly logical questions asked.   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st round : aptitude . Quite average medium apti of Cmat level. I cleared the aptitude . And there are 3 other rounds . 2 technical and 1 hr . But they only ask you about your resume in technical interview so be prepared with each word of your resume .the interview will consist of puzzles and last about 40 minutes per round. The interviewers are bit slow. I was KEPT WAITING FOR 4.5 HOURS FOR MY TURN OF 1ST INTERVIEW. I request interviewers to have mercy on students lol. Rest all the best fellas .

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions on logic and probability.   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2015.

Interview

First was computer based Aptitude test followed by two rounds of technical interviews.First Interview was quite easy and had some puzzles and case studies. While the second one did focus mostly on CV

Interview Questions

• general questions about your CV and projects as well as case studies and puzzles which one can easily find over the internet also read about the company before appearing for the interview   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 rounds on phone one of which got rescheduled at last minute. Dealt mainly with past experience, business questions, approaches to specific business cases, and HR related questions. 4 rounds in person (pretty much a repeat of phone rounds, plus 1 HR round). HR round was around why I want to join, will I stick to Fractal etc.

Interview Questions

• Business cases, questions on past experience, mix of statistics, reporting, HR questions on team management, panic management, multi tasking, micromanagement, etc   Answer Question

Fractal Analytics Response

Aug 2, 2015 – Director - HR

Glad to hear you have accepted a position with Fractal. You have real valid points and I will be glad to work with you to make the interview experience better! Please feel free to reach out to me ... More

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview

It had 3 rounds, each lasting around 45 mins. Largely revolves on logical thinking and problem solving skills. A lot of focus on problem solving as that is what expected of the analysis here at Fractal.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Chennai (India)).

Interview

An online test with logical and math questions Three people had come to interview us the next day.They shortlisted about ten people from 45 to 50.They mostly asked qns off my resume.All three of them interviewed me.There were Guesstimates qns as well. Also, a math puzzles.He helped me to solve it.They chose two of us from my college.I had done some research on their company which helped me through the final round.

Interview Questions

• Whats the number of edges of square in the nth dimesion   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview

Rather long - too many rounds, it got a little painful after a point, spent an entire day at the facility. This question is getting too painful for me actually. How many more words do you want me to write, you annoying piece of crap?

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview

Campus Placement. Resume short listing followed by three rounds. Round 1 : 60 questions, 60 min Test. Topics : Quant, Verbal and Logical reasoning 20 min each Round 2 : They ask you about your resume. Please be thorough with it. One or two guestimates/puzzles Round 3 : Case Study and HR type Qs.

Fresher Interview

Interview

Campus placement: They asked us to register and shortlisted candidates without giving a chance to the rest. Also, there was no response when asked about the criteria. The saddest part is that, they don't even encourage freshers to apply.

Interview Questions

• Fractal Analytics did not even interview students before shortlisting them   Answer Question

Fractal Analytics Response

Jan 6, 2015 – Senior Manager - Human Capital

Thank you for your review. Apologies for you not getting an opportunity to interview with us. As a part of our acquisition strategy, we do try to communicate clearly to the placement office ... More