Fractal Analytics

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was structured and well organized

Interview Question – Weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't upto the mark. Gave me a feeling that I am selling a fish :-)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Fractal Analytics in February 2011.

Interview Details – The position was not posted on job-sites, I was contacted by someone at the company who had heard about me. Since the role would engage with people around the company in different cross-functional areas and across time zones, that took place over multiple interviews by phone and in person. There was a lot of discussion and open dialogue and I felt I had a lot of input into shaping the role to meet the needs of the company's growth. Everyone was very smart, open, engaging, affirming, considerate, professional, etc. Great group of people which is a big reason I was attracted to join despite having a long-term stable job elsewhere.

Interview Question – I was well prepared for all the questions but the one that caused me to pause was "You have been in your current position for many years, how ready are you to make a move?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was more engaged in a position where I could be really successful and meet personal and professional growth goals, where I could contribute and make a real impact. The financials were satisfactory.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fractal Analytics

Worked for Fractal Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fractal Analytics Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fractal Analytics employees and interview candidates.