Framestore

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Framestore in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online via their website. Within 7 days I received confirmation of my application and an invitation to interview in 7 days time. The interview was conducted by phone. I was interviewed by a group of 4 senior employees of the company. They made for a very relaxed interview, asking question based on my CV but also based on answers to questions. Software engineering paradigms were discussed.

Interview Question – What software engineering processes have you used in your development experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked what remuneration package I would expect and offered exactly that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Framestore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Framestore Software Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Framestore employees and interview candidates.