France Telecom Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Manager, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at France Telecom in June 2008.

Applied via email.

First call with HR lasted 15 minutes. Tested mostly English knowledge and asked few administrative questions. A formality.

Then had to prepare 2 case studies about 2 topics related to recent US market developments. Each case studies was to be completed by the next day.

Debriefing about the case studies on call with hiring manager and his boss: intense Q&A session. It is make or break time. This lasted 90 minutes

FInally another director will interview you (behavorial mostly).

Interview Questions
    • How France Telecom can act upon your analysis (from the case study) ?   View Answer
    France Telecom salary grid offers very limited flexibility while the benefits are already above average ( 401K, great medical coverage, 6 weeks vacation)

Marketing Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at France Telecom in November 2010.

Hired as intern under the direction of one individual manager. there is no necessity to pass 4-5 interviews with all the co-workers to relative department. Normally the hiring process go through HR then hiring manager. Shall well prepared knowledge about company, position and job function. Manager chooses people first according to the famous of graduation school, then the competence of candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think improving the efficiency of financial control?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at France Telecom.

It was a very fast process (3 weeks between the Time i aplied and the Time i get hired). I first had a classical hr phone screen then a hr itw ( very classical with a part ni english where i was ass to describe France telecom). The last itw was with an project manager and his boss but i didn net get any real technical questions. I didnt get the usual process bc i didnt apply during the recruiting seasons and they where needing someone.

Internship Strategy Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at France Telecom.

2 interviews: first HR (1h30) and then with direct manager (3h)
    HR interview: unformal conversation about the background and motivation, but HR employee was not able to answer concrete questions about the job
    2nd interview: 3hours interview, it is really long, with people taking part to the interview for 30 minutes and then leaving & other taking part, it was bit unstructured
    Case study not so clear to understand but interesting

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at France Telecom.

Very basic interviews questions.
    Lasted around 30 min.
    It was for an internship though

No room for negociation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at France Telecom.

2 interviews with 2 progressive levels of management plus one interview with HR.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to provide an example (actual document) of my previous work.   View Answer
    Not much flexibility on salary in the UK since budget is tight.

Project Manager Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at France Telecom.

one phone call by HR
    one interview by future n+1 & n+2

Interview Questions
    impossible to negociate the salary

Web Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toulouse (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toulouse (France)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at France Telecom in June 2008.

Couple interviews, couple java exercises, simple ones.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you keep changing jobs all the time.   View Answer

Marketing Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at France Telecom in August 2011.

straghtforward resume review + questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at France Telecom in May 2011.

A guy from France Telecom Orange Labs came to my university, asking the director of my department to recommend some students, and I just handed in my CV. After 1 month came the interview, just one round, and all the questions are about programming(C++), mathematics(probabilities, mathematical programming).

Interview Questions

Worked for France Telecom? Contribute to the Community!