Franciscan Hospital for Children

Franciscan Hospital for Children Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franciscan Hospital for Children

Mental Health Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Franciscan Hospital for Children.

Interview was VERY informal, more of a tour. I was very disappointed to learn that there was several other people there for an interview at the same time.We all went on the tour together, not getting a chance to talk/set ourselves apart, the last 5 minutes the director met with me alone, in a very rushed manner to get to the next candidate. This was not a good chance to talk about my qualifications nor did he seem to care.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Franciscan Hospital for Children.

Saw ad online, sent email with resume attached. Director called 3 days later to invite me to the school. Director was very kind, soft spoken and gave me a very good tour of the workplace. Told me more about the difficulties of the job as we walked. Interview was very focused on what I could handle and what I could not. She hinted to some of the students having behavioral issues, most students require assistance in the bathroom (diapers, etc) and or assistance with feeding. She was very honest to say that it is not an easy place to work and not for everyone. Assistant teacher at their school is more like a personal care assistant.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel comfortable taking responsibility for the personal care of the students? Meaning: diapers and toilet assistance. Some of the students are 17 and 18.   View Answer
    For teacher assistants there is no negotiation available. Take it or leave it.