Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Associate Interview

Consulting Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

Interview Details – After initially process of sending in resume and some introductory phone calls - it took about 2 weeks to schedule in person interview. Very informal interview process - just talked to a number of employees about the position and myself. Didn't hear back again for another 4 weeks when I got job offer out of the blue.

Interview Question – How will you apply your skills to this position? The duties were very unclear so this was difficult to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

For the Consultant Interview

For the Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc in April 2010.

Interview Details – Its a easy process, you can hire a person through his personality adn through his career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Its a good offer.

Worked for Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc? Contribute to the Community!