Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

Interview obtained through a recruiter. Preliminary interview at recruiter office, followed up with secondary interview at their office. Opportunity to meet more staff on second interview. It was helpful to go through a recruiter because the process was faster. The recruiter also prepared me with some standard interview questions. These were helpful. The people at Frank N. Magid were very pleasant. Seems like a great company!

I had a different job offer elsewhere.

Consulting Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

After initially process of sending in resume and some introductory phone calls - it took about 2 weeks to schedule in person interview. Very informal interview process - just talked to a number of employees about the position and myself. Didn't hear back again for another 4 weeks when I got job offer out of the blue.

Interview Questions
    • How will you apply your skills to this position? The duties were very unclear so this was difficult to answer   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

For the Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc in April 2010.

Its a easy process, you can hire a person through his personality adn through his career.

Interview Questions
    Its a good offer.

Worked for Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc? Contribute to the Community!