Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP.

I applied through my school's career portal. The company approved my resume, cover letter, and transcript and I received notification from the career portal that I had been selected for the on-campus interview.

The on-campus interview was stress-free. I was held in a waiting room with a second-year associate and made small talk until my interview began. Getting to know one of the employees before my interview helped to alleviate any nervousness I had going into the whole process. The actual interview began with the classic 'tell me about yourself' question and then a quick run-down of my resume. After that, I asked the questions I had prepared and we talked about company history and current operations, clients, and company culture/vision.

About a week later I received a email from the recruiter saying I had been selected for the on-site office interview. There were no problems scheduling my visit - the firm paid for all of my travel, lodging, and food expenses for the duration of my stay.

An associate picked me up from the airport, took me to dinner, and then dropped me off at the hotel. In the morning, I was shuttled to the office and interviewed with a senior manager. This interview was a little more formal than the on-campus interview with a few more behavioral questions. Still very conversational in nature.

I then went to lunch with two second-year associates and another candidate. After lunch I interviewed with a partner and this was the most formal interview, but still maintained a somewhat conversational tone. Nothing beyond behavioral questions and questions about my goals, interests, etc.

I received my offer via email in the terminal of my home airport.
    Overall a great experience!

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP in October 2013.

Basic personality questions. Single partner interview with an emphasis on my resume. Answered some questions about prior work experience and that was it.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP in July 2011.

Interviewed with 3 people in the department and it was very easy going. I felt quite relaxed and the conference rooms in SF have gorgeous views. Can't help but be happy :)

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, TX
    Anonymous Employee in New York, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP in May 2012.

it was a n easy interview with a lot of questions and i answered them all

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP in February 2010.

Basic 1:1 Interview, read over resume and asks behavioral questions

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP in March 2010.

The interview process was very welcoming. It was conducted in their Palo Alto office which is beautiful. I was taken to a wonderful lunch with three employees who had been with the company for 3 years each.

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP in January 2010.

Interview was schedule with school career center though the economic department. Position was for accounting associate post graduation.
    -interview was schedule, at 10 am weekday morning.
    -2:1 interview
    -10 min
    Interview consist of introduction of the company and questions/answer formatt.
    Interviewer was very cheerful and talkative, however interview time was short. HR associate and manager was directing questions.
    2 particular questions:
    what course did you find the hardest?
    What did you gain from your past work experience that will help you on this job?

Interview overall was abit short, since most company does a 30min on campus us.
    I was told that they mass interviewed studens, running 4 interview rooms, at least 8 interviews per hours in very short sessions, no one I know received a offer, (1 students got a 2nd interview, no offer)

Interview Questions
    • What class was most difficult for you?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP

Worked for Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP? Contribute to the Community!