Franke Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.3

Director of Training and Development Interview

HR is not privy to what each department does regarding the hiring process. They call in candidates, perhaps to meet some sort of HR protocol, when they have already chosen an incumbent.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to fly in for an interview, and I voluntarily went at my own expense. A couple days later, the recruiter told me they hired someone, even though during the interview they layed out a long and elaborate lie regarding the interview process. I asked for reimbursement for my trip since they already knew who they were going to hire before I got there. I received no response to my request.   View Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Franke in May 2012.

Only one round of interview. just some traditional questions. two managers and one HR person. nothing special. they were quite nice. They called me to offer the position in about 2 weeks.

Technical Services Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Franke in October 2011.

started as temp on a project in the department I applied for

no negotiation phase

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Franke in June 2008.

Good interview done by different levels and people including one full day assesment.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is limited as the offer is done on a professional basis