Franklin Covey Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014
Updated Sep 30, 2014

2.6

Senior Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Franklin Covey.

Simple interview with tech lead and team manager, friendly guys. They asked basic questions, normal stuff like how soon can you start, what's your experience, what's your goals, etc etc

Interview Questions
    • No brain teasers or anything, they just asked about experience   Answer Question
    Was pretty laid back

Client Partner Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Franklin Covey in May 2014.

One of the most disorganized processes I've ever been through. Internal recruiter left a message after I submitted my resume online. After repeated calls and emails I could not get a return call/email. The job was re-posted and I applied again. I then had a quick HR screening interview and was told the hiring manager would call. The hiring manager missed the second interview and didn't respond to my email following up to reschedule. HR contacted me to reschedule and the hiring manager was 30 minutes late for the interview. The hiring manager was not engaged in the conversation and seemed to be uninterested.

Client Partner Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Franklin Covey in August 2013.

Interviewed by phone by 3 employees, including the hiring manager, HR and potential peer. After a 2 hour in person interview, and confirming skill set was a good match, I could not get a closure response from the hiring manager. I felt the hiring manager could at least have responded by email when I followed up via email and left a voicemail.

Productivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Franklin Covey in July 2009.

Applied online. Got a call back 2 days later. Asked general questions about my resume, qualifications, past work experience, etc. Was asked to come in for a personal interview. Was offered the job after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Franklin Covey in November 2007.

The Manager was very friendly, and the questions were standard interview questions you would expect- work ethics, organizational skills, ability to work with others etc. I got hired on the spot. The next day I came in to watch training videos then a few days later started working.

Interview Questions
    n.a. No negotiation. Salary non-negotiable. If you are hired as a seasonal employee and decide to stay with the company for a longer term, make sure you get your status officially changed, otherwise you will continue working like I did without any of the benefits.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Franklin Covey.

I was invited to do a video interview - this is suppose to be a benefit because you can do the interview on your own time schedule. It was obviously very one dimensional. If ever asked to do another, I will most likely decline. Received an email saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell the Franklin Covey product to a customer?   Answer Question