Franklin Electric

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Manager Interview

Bluffton, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Franklin Electric in March 2008.

Interview Details – First phone contact was actual department VP, which was great that I wasn't being sold an unrealistic opportunity by an HR professional. After three evening calls and building dialog, I was asked to come in for a day long interview with executives, peers, direct reports, etc. Pretty normal schedule. Some executives were great, others seemingly disinterested with the hiring process. Left the day unsure how I would address any offer, but after two weeks, I received the "We are looking at other internal candidates" voice mail message.

Interview Question – What would I do to grow their business? Hard to know what the weaknesses in their product, process or sales channels were, since I was on the outside looking in.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Control Box Assembler Interview

Wilburton, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Franklin Electric in February 2009.

Interview Details – I went through two interviews after filling out initial application. The interviews were conducted after a background check, drug screen, and physical. I also needed to provide a copy of my High School Transcript/Diploma. I was job hunting and a neighbor informed me that Franklin Electric was hiring. I went and filled out an application. After going through interviews I was hired to work on the control box assembly line, department 380. I was transferred to the paintline after 2 weeks.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Franklin Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Electric interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Electric employees and interview candidates.