Franklin Olin College of Engineering

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Interview

Student
Needham, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Franklin Olin College of Engineering in March 2012.

Interview Details – At first glance, the interview process at Olin seems very intimidating. However, Olin does an excellent job of creating a relaxed atmosphere and making candidates feel at home. The minute I stepped on campus I could tell that it was the place for me, and all that remained was to convince Olin of the same thing. The other candidates there felt like old friends after two brief days. My advice to you: give it your best shot, and hope for the best. Good luck!

Interview Question – Why is Olin a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Student Interview

Student
Needham, MA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Franklin Olin College of Engineering in March 2008.

Interview Details – Fun experience because you sit with your fellow interviewers and have an opportunity to collaborate on questions before the panel of interviewers. This eases you into the time when you will be interviewing just by yourself. The questions are mostly about your interest in the institution as well as about your reason for interest in engineering. Group questions cover a wide range of topics that will breed disagreement and you will have to come to a consensus.

Interview Question – What made you select Olin College?   Answer Question

Worked for Franklin Olin College of Engineering? Contribute to the Community!