Franklin Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Franklin Resources in August 2007.

Interview Details – I completed a phone interview with HR first then went in for an in person interview. The interview was with three different supervisors for related groups. It was basic interviewing questions. Nothing difficult or different than most. Tell me about yourself, give me examples of this, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me an example of when you showed leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate with HR when offered a salary. They do tend to be a low paying company so I was lo-balled at first. Ask for more if you think the salary is way to low.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Franklin Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Resources Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Resources employees and interview candidates.