Franklin Templeton Investments

Unclaimed Profile

Franklin Templeton Investments Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Mateo, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview about a month later. The HR does a very poor job of screening applicants. Instead of talking about my experience, I was asked a bunch of behavioral questions that dug deeper and deeper. I have a successful track record which should matter more, but obviously not. I have a lot of experience having first round interviews and I felt this particular company has a poor way of screening applicants as HR makes snap judgements based on unrelated questions. I didn't make it to the next round but I know I would've been one of the best candidates if the hiring manager got a chance to meet me. This experience really turned me off about my perception of the firm and will never consider working there again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Franklin Templeton Investments

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2007.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with HR first then went in for an in person interview. The interview was with three different supervisors for related groups. It was basic interviewing questions. Nothing difficult or different than most. Tell me about yourself, give me examples of this, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with HR when offered a salary. They do tend to be a low paying company so I was lo-balled at first. Ask for more if you think the salary is way to low.