Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Templeton Investments Management Trainee Interview Questions

1.0

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Attended a job fair. Phone interview, then group interview with 3 middle managers. Landing this job was as easy as ripping off a piece of toilet paper.

Interview Questions

• How would you address conflict if you are managing people that are much older than you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered me $30k. No room for negotiation. I had student bills and no choice so took it like a chump.

Other Interview Reviews for Franklin Templeton Investments

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

That was a two round process. First round interview was taken by Sales Manager and second round was taken by Senior Manager. After clearing interview i got offer letter and I submit document.

Interview Questions

• All question were from my background,current market situation and mutual fund industry. And i was prepared very well. So no difficulty.   1 Answer