Franklin Templeton Investments

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments.

Interview Details – Attended a job fair. Phone interview, then group interview with 3 middle managers. Landing this job was as easy as ripping off a piece of toilet paper.

Interview Question – How would you address conflict if you are managing people that are much older than you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offered me $30k. No room for negotiation. I had student bills and no choice so took it like a chump.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

Interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments

Interview Details – That was a two round process. First round interview was taken by Sales Manager and second round was taken by Senior Manager. After clearing interview i got offer letter and I submit document.

Interview Question – All question were from my background,current market situation and mutual fund industry. And i was prepared very well. So no difficulty.   View Answer

Worked for Franklin Templeton Investments? Contribute to the Community!