Franz Family Bakery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter Interview

Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Franz Family Bakery in June 2014.

Interview Details – Very professional, organized process. I have had many interviews in my career and have never walked out feeling so good about the process as I did at Franz. Even though I did not get offered the position I have a positive feeling about the company. If the candidate they chose did not work out and they called me I would be happy to accept the position.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions, very easy interview.   Answer Question

Sanitor Interview

Sanitor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Franz Family Bakery in May 2013.

Interview Details – One interview. Simple questions about my past work experience. There was a drug test and physical checkup on my first day of work. I had to take another surprise drug test a month or two later but they didn't send in again after that.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Union position on set pay grade.

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Portland, OR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Franz Family Bakery in April 2013.

Interview Details – Found a job listing online, went to the main office to fill out a paper application as the listing instructed, then got a call the next week even though I was told it would take two to three weeks. I went to the depot where I was to be interviewed, waited for the two customers in front of me to finish, and had the cashier lead me to the office in the back. I was told it would be more like a casual conversation but it was definitely a typical interview. My interview was on a Friday. I was told that I would hear from them by the end of the next week if I got the job.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Franz Family Bakery in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with depot manager on one day. Then you have to make a trip to the Seattle office and tour the bakery, watch videos, and do paperwork. Then drive to a little clinic in Lynnwood or somewhere where you do a physical ability test (super simple) and give a urine sample.

Interview Question – Where have you worked before?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Union sets the starting wage at 14.60 for Merchers, with full benefits if you go over 80/hrs a month.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Franz Family Bakery.

Interview Details – Application and interview process was a little difficult - all hiring is officially handled through the state employment agency who told me I wasn't qualified and sent me away. I contacted the sales supervisor through the salesman who serviced where I was working before and was allowed to fill out an application. Interview process was pretty standard.

Worked for Franz Family Bakery? Contribute to the Community!