Fraser Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fraser.

It was nearly 6 months after I applied online before I was contacted for an phone interview. During the phone interview, I was very upfront with my skills and that I did not have any background in the field of healthcare. The day after my phone interview, I was emailed asking to come in for an in-person interview. My in-person interview lasted about an hour. A few days after my in person interview, I received an email from the manager I had met with stating that they really wanted someone who had more of a background in healthcare. I found it to be a bit unprofessional, as I never tried to sell myself for anything other than I was. If they have guidelines as to what background they want their employees to have, I completely understand. However, I feel that they completely wasted my time in knowing that my HR background was not in healthcare.

Interview Questions