Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Research Scientist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Very Easy Interview
Research Scientist Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft in November 2010.
Interview Details – Single interview with head of department and team leader. No really technical questions.
In hindsight, people are hired based on gut feeling and sympathy.
Interview Question – No hard or unexpected question. Just some questions about my background and my skills. Programming skills or analytical skills were not tested. Answer Question
Research Scientist Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft in January 2008.
Interview Details – - i was asked to send example of my source code before the interview
- was wating about one month to get the interview
- on the interview, there was department leader and one software developer
- i was asked question whihch i have to solve on the blackboard
- questions were from basic programing topic and some computer geomethry problems
- interview took about 2 hours
- i waited about 2 months for the decision
Interview Question – - there are points that define a polygon
- there are 2 points that define a line
- find the algorithm that define if line is inside or outside the polygon Answer Question
Negotiation Details – - ther was not much to negotiate