Fraunhofer USA Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.7

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fraunhofer USA in November 2013.

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview a week or two later. Had a half hour or so phone interview, asked general questions and some technical questions. A few weeks later, had another phone interview with similar format and then sent references. Weeks later with no contact, references were checked. A few weeks after that, I was asked if I was going to sign my offer letter. They had forgotten to actually send it to me or let me know! At that point I was interviewing for full-time salaried positions, so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a question about fundamentals of heat transfer and how I would test heat loss in a test building.   Answer Question

Research Fellow Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fraunhofer USA.

Initially contacted by HR several days after submitting an online application. Had a brief phone interview with HR, and over the following ~week had several more phone interviews with members of the technical staff. Interviews were very useful in learning the type of work expected of the position and the work environment. Was extended an offer approximately 1 week later.

Interview Questions
    • Interview topics focused on previous experiences and future career goals. Nothing particularly difficult for a practiced and prepared interviewer.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

I interviewed online - interviewed at Fraunhofer USA.

They called me for a phone interview and brought me in for an in person interview with several people from HR to senior management to the departmental supervisor. They asked basic questions about my resume and experience. They were nice and it wasn't a high pressure interview. Then they took me on a tour of the facility. The whole process took about 3.5 hours.

Research Fellow Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fraunhofer USA.

Got contacted by the technical recruiter. She set up a phone internview. I then got 3 more phone interviews and finally went through the VISA process with HR

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Salary depends on your diploma

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fraunhofer USA

Worked for Fraunhofer USA? Contribute to the Community!