Frazier & Deeter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisory Staff Interview

Advisory Staff
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Frazier & Deeter in October 2013.

Interview Details – Originally applied through school after reaching out prior to recruiting season.
On campus first round interview with a partner which lasted 30 minutes-- behavioral questions.
Received an email the following day about an office visit with available dates to choose from.
Confirmed with recruiter-- further instructions to be provided closer to the chosen date.
Second round was from 8AM to noon.
Began with a firm introduction followed by four interviews with various levels of staff and managers.
They were 100% conversational-- to make sure that you actually have a personality.
Office tour and a final round table session with three more staff to wrap it up.
Got a call about an offer the following Monday.

Interview Question – Why not Big 4?   Answer Question

Audit Internshipa Interview

Audit Internshipa
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Frazier & Deeter in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted initially by a phone interview. The phone interview only took about 5 minutes. I was then invited to an office tour where I sat with 4 different interviewers all at different levels at the firm.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. It appears that they are really just gauging whether or not I would be a good fit. They have a very team like atmosphere, so personality type is essential. They know what they are looking for. No standard interview questions, merely discussions and conversations about work experiences etc.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter in September 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact through introduction to management. The interview process was rapid. The first phase was an IQ test/behavioral assessment conducted by a third party. This was followed by a full day of office interview where I met various members of the team, from Managing Partner to peers. It was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Question – How to deal with difficult clients?   Answer Question

Internship Interview Interview

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Frazier & Deeter.

Interview Details – The Audit Manager and the staff seemed very nice. Frazier and Deeter came off as straight forward which I really liked about them. I didn't make it to the second round of interviews but I still would go for them in the future again.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Frazier & Deeter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frazier & Deeter interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Frazier & Deeter employees and interview candidates.