Frazier & Deeter Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frazier & Deeter

Audit Internshipa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Frazier & Deeter in October 2013.

I was contacted initially by a phone interview. The phone interview only took about 5 minutes. I was then invited to an office tour where I sat with 4 different interviewers all at different levels at the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. It appears that they are really just gauging whether or not I would be a good fit. They have a very team like atmosphere, so personality type is essential. They know what they are looking for. No standard interview questions, merely discussions and conversations about work experiences etc.   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Frazier & Deeter in October 2013.

Originally applied through school after reaching out prior to recruiting season.
    On campus first round interview with a partner which lasted 30 minutes-- behavioral questions.
    Received an email the following day about an office visit with available dates to choose from.
    Confirmed with recruiter-- further instructions to be provided closer to the chosen date.
    Second round was from 8AM to noon.
    Began with a firm introduction followed by four interviews with various levels of staff and managers.
    They were 100% conversational-- to make sure that you actually have a personality.
    Office tour and a final round table session with three more staff to wrap it up.
    Got a call about an offer the following Monday.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at Frazier & Deeter in September 2009.

Initial contact through introduction to management. The interview process was rapid. The first phase was an IQ test/behavioral assessment conducted by a third party. This was followed by a full day of office interview where I met various members of the team, from Managing Partner to peers. It was an enjoyable experience.

Internship Interview Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Frazier & Deeter.

The Audit Manager and the staff seemed very nice. Frazier and Deeter came off as straight forward which I really liked about them. I didn't make it to the second round of interviews but I still would go for them in the future again.