Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
www.fhcrc.org Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Administrative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in February 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview lasted for 30 minutes. The in person interview lasted for about 15 minutes. HR asked two very broad questions that did not allow me to go into detail about my work experiences. It seemed like they had a candidate already in mind because I felt rushed. Apply here if you want to waste your time. A better recruiting and interviewing process needs to be implemented in HR. This was the worst interview experience ever.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in February 2011.

Interview Details – They were very respectful, informative and straight forward. I very much enjoyed meeting their HR/Recruiting staff, as well as the team members. They have a very nice campus and benefits-- I think anyone would be lucky to work there. I did turn them down, but will potentially apply there again in the future if I am job hunting again.

Interview Question – Do you understand statistical language   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Financial offer from another organization was more money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center? Contribute to the Community!

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Videos

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center – Why Work for Us?

​​At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, our interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists and humanitarians work together to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other diseases. Our researchers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Administrative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center employees and interview candidates.