Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Staff Scientist (3)
- Administrative (2)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Systems Analyst/Programmer (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Research Technician (1)
- Research Technician I (1)
- Quality Assurance Manager (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
- Post Doctoral Research Associate (1)
- Animal Tech (1)
- Protocol Review Coordinator (1)
- Statistician (1)
- Clinical Research Associate (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Administration (1)
- Lab Aide (1)
Clinical Research Associate Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA) in April 2010.
1. Phone interview.
2. Day one, 1:1 interview with manager.
3. Day two, 1:1 interview with P.I.
Interview asked everything that was listed in the job requirements. Never did they ask "how do you handle personality conflicts?" To me, that's a red flag.
Was able to negotiate salary. I asked what the base salary was and worked from there.