Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

www.fhcrc.org

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Protocol Review Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Protocol Review Coordinator Interview

Protocol Review Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in April 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my application online due to internal employee referral, receive phone call next day to schedule phone interview. Phone interview was casual and had the usual preliminary questions. Received call back later to schedule in person approximately 7 days. In-person interview consisted of 2 department employees and was somewhat casual. Honest and frank discussion about expectations, environment and growth potential. Was told about next steps and had a delayed response in communication (more than 10 days). When I did receive a phone call it was to say their process is taking longer than expected and that I should be hearing back "soon". Have yet to receive that communication.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave you current employer for this position at The Hutch?   Answer Question
  • What kind of leadership/management style do you work best in?   Answer Question

Worked for Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center? Contribute to the Community!