Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc.

www.fredloya.com

Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc..

Interview Details – Dress nice, you'll go to your regional (depending where you live). Have a small 5-10 minute interview, after you may or not receive a call that you got the job, and you'll go to training all the way where the office of your regional is. For a full month, you will get paid training and base of $12

Interview Question – If you are willing to market. Hold signs, pass out flyers, calendars, etc   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc..

Interview Details – you fill out an application, they call you in for an interview (a few open ended questions), some time passes and then you get a call to take an assessment. No drug test.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult to it, this company has low standards for hiring adjusters. .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing was negotiated

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Chula Vista, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. in July 2009.

Interview Details – Went in one of the local offices and filled out an application. Was called for an interview. I was interviewed by an office manager and the Human Resources trainer. I was called back about 2 days later. I was surprised both looked very young. The position requires you to have a license. You are trained then shadow current employees. However, you must pass the state licensing in order to sell insurance.

Interview Question – Would you mind traveling or going to different office locations around San Diego?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Hourly wage plus commissions after training. Otherwise it pays $10.00/hour

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster
San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. in September 2011.

Interview Details – My initial interview was a phone interview to go over my experience, why I wanted to work for Fred Loya, why I would be a good fit.

My 2nd interview was face to face with two managers. They asked me questions regarding my preference for type of work and work environment. They asked about working late and working Saturdays. They repeatedly stated this was a challenging position.

They asked me to tell them why I should be selected for this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Worked for Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!