Fred Meyer Apparel Clerk Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Beaverton, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

After applying, I recieved a phone call from the very, very nice HR manager and was asked to come in for an interview. This interview was 1:1 and took place in her office. She asked me maybe two interview questions that she recorded, but the rest seemed to be general questions. After that, she had me read the job desrciption and sign that I read and understood the job requirements.

The second interview was with the department manager. This 1:1 interview took place in another room in the building where I was again asked maybe two questions. She then offered me the chance to ask questions, and gave great answers to all of them. Once offered a job, I was redirected to the HR manager, who gave me a drug test via a cotton swab in the mouth.

After the drug test results and background check went through, I was given dates for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is definitely negotiable. I was asked several times what my expected wage is. I asked what the average pay was and was given good information (anywhere from 9-12/hr on average, doe). I was even given more than I asked for. I think this would apply to any position and any interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Renton, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

2 interviews, the human resource manager and the department manager.
    -Work experience
    -Team experience
    -Where you went to school
    -If you have any felonies
    -Drug Test
    -Questionnaire

Interview Questions

• What is the most acceptable amount of time to be late to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We'd like to offer you the job if you pass this drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Vancouver, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Fred Meyer is a wonderful place to work. Although if you do not know anyone that works here it is very hard. You must follow up repeatedly to HR in order to get a response for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How much compensation are looking to get?   1 Answer