Fred Meyer

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier
Anchorage, AK

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2013.

Interview Details – Had 2 interviews and the last interview was processing the employment paper and do drug test.

Interview Question – There are no difficult and unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Covington, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Fred Meyer in August 2011.

Interview Details – Apply online and receive a callback. Was interviewed by the HR Department head. She was very friendly and outlined the available positions. Very professional. She told me that she was going on a vacation so she could expect to hear back from me in a week or two. After that I was interviewed by the department head of cashiering. Basically the same as the first interview but was much more personal and specialized. Later that day she called me back and offered me the job.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiation. $9.50 an hour.

Cashier
Bremerton, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fred Meyer in March 2008.

Interview Details – Completed an online application. Company called me back for an interview. First interview with Human Resources Director. Second interview with department manager and store manager. After the interview the department manager called me back to tell me I got the job.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you went above and beyond to help a customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. There was no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Meyer

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Meyer Cashier interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fred Meyer employees and interview candidates.