Fred Meyer Cashier Interview Questions

3.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Bremerton, WA) in March 2008.

Interview

Completed an online application. Company called me back for an interview. First interview with Human Resources Director. Second interview with department manager and store manager. After the interview the department manager called me back to tell me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fred Meyer (Covington, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

Apply online and receive a callback. Was interviewed by the HR Department head. She was very friendly and outlined the available positions. Very professional. She told me that she was going on a vacation so she could expect to hear back from me in a week or two. After that I was interviewed by the department head of cashiering. Basically the same as the first interview but was much more personal and specialized. Later that day she called me back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiation. $9.50 an hour.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Anchorage, AK) in October 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews and the last interview was processing the employment paper and do drug test.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Seattle, WA).

Interview

the interview was a pretty general one. what is your greatest weakness, why should we hire you, ect.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fred Meyer in January 2014.

Interview

very unprofessional, they asked me lots of questions, just wanter to ask something but I KNEW that they already picked someone, someone with a great referral! Such a waste of time!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fred Meyer (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I filled out an online application at Worksource Oregon at PCC computer use for jobs center. It was not a very long or complicated process, until you reached the personality section which resembled the one McDonald's uses on their online application. It is more of a psychology test than a job application, which was interesting. They don't request references or a very detailed work or education history, but they do want addresses for the past five or ten years which led me to believe was for credit reference check purposes, as indeed it turned out to be when I had an initial interview with Shelley in the Beaverton HR a few days later and she had me double check the info I had entered in the online application. After I received a postcard saying I had not been passed through to the next interview with a manager to continue the hiring process I ordered and looked at all three of my credit reports online (for free) from Experian, Equifax, and Trans-Union companies. I believe I may have incorrectly made a statement about my student loan status and that information made it appear as if I was being untruthful which could have caused the lack of hire. I am sure there are many other possible reasons as well. I am very sincerely an honest person, and I think it is very confusing to hear about people who lie or bend the truth on resumes and applications or in interviews and then get jobs that you didn't. ON the OTHER hand, I could use A LOT more interview practice, and more confidence in myself.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about your last job?   1 Answer