Fred Meyer

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Bothell, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online received a call a few days later. Met with the HR who was very nice talked about the job description if I would mind doing it. She asked a few basic questions then arranged another interview with the department manager a few days later.

Interview Question – All questions are very basic. Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience with customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are negotiations based on experience.

Deli Clerk

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview Details – I was pretty much given the job automatically because there was a massive walk-out the week before.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to be five years from now. Pretty basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in June 2008.

Interview Details – Online application submission followed by an onsite interview with the human resources. After the initial screening basic training and orientation was done in a group. Interview questions were fairly standard. Some generic and operations training was done via computer and specific job training was done with a two session buddy shift.

Interview Question – I was asked what four things I though were important to a business.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had nothing worth bargaining with at the time. It basically involved telling me how much I would make which was minimum wage.

Burien, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fred Meyer in April 2010.

Interview Details – WELL YOU FILL OUT A ONLINE APPLICATION IF THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE THEY CALL TO COME IN FOR A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW

Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in July 2009.

Interview Details – A pretty laid back company who cares to hire the right person. I like the people and the environment.

Interview Question – What makes a good employer?   View Answer

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!