Fred Meyer

Fred Meyer Deli Clerk Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Deli Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fred Meyer.

I was pretty much given the job automatically because there was a massive walk-out the week before.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you expect to be five years from now. Pretty basic questions.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2012.

I applied online received a call a few days later. Met with the HR who was very nice talked about the job description if I would mind doing it. She asked a few basic questions then arranged another interview with the department manager a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are very basic. Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience with customer service?   Answer Question
    There are negotiations based on experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burien, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burien, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fred Meyer in April 2010.

WELL YOU FILL OUT A ONLINE APPLICATION IF THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE THEY CALL TO COME IN FOR A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fred Meyer in July 2009.

A pretty laid back company who cares to hire the right person. I like the people and the environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fred Meyer in June 2008.

Online application submission followed by an onsite interview with the human resources. After the initial screening basic training and orientation was done in a group. Interview questions were fairly standard. Some generic and operations training was done via computer and specific job training was done with a two session buddy shift.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what four things I though were important to a business.   View Answer
    I had nothing worth bargaining with at the time. It basically involved telling me how much I would make which was minimum wage.