Fred Meyer

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in June 2008.

Interview Details – Online application submission followed by an onsite interview with the human resources. After the initial screening basic training and orientation was done in a group. Interview questions were fairly standard. Some generic and operations training was done via computer and specific job training was done with a two session buddy shift.

Interview Question – I was asked what four things I though were important to a business.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had nothing worth bargaining with at the time. It basically involved telling me how much I would make which was minimum wage.

Very Easy Interview

Bothell, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online received a call a few days later. Met with the HR who was very nice talked about the job description if I would mind doing it. She asked a few basic questions then arranged another interview with the department manager a few days later.

Interview Question – All questions are very basic. Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience with customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are negotiations based on experience.

Deli Clerk

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview Details – I was pretty much given the job automatically because there was a massive walk-out the week before.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to be five years from now. Pretty basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in July 2009.

Interview Details – A pretty laid back company who cares to hire the right person. I like the people and the environment.

Interview Question – What makes a good employer?   View Answer

Burien, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fred Meyer in April 2010.

Interview Details – WELL YOU FILL OUT A ONLINE APPLICATION IF THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE THEY CALL TO COME IN FOR A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Meyer

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Meyer Deli Clerk interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fred Meyer employees and interview candidates.