Fred Meyer Deli Clerk Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bothell, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2012.

I applied online received a call a few days later. Met with the HR who was very nice talked about the job description if I would mind doing it. She asked a few basic questions then arranged another interview with the department manager a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • All questions are very basic. Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience with customer service?   Answer Question
There are negotiations based on experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in June 2008.

Online application submission followed by an onsite interview with the human resources. After the initial screening basic training and orientation was done in a group. Interview questions were fairly standard. Some generic and operations training was done via computer and specific job training was done with a two session buddy shift.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what four things I though were important to a business.   View Answer
    I had nothing worth bargaining with at the time. It basically involved telling me how much I would make which was minimum wage.

Deli Clerk Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

I was pretty much given the job automatically because there was a massive walk-out the week before.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you expect to be five years from now. Pretty basic questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in July 2009.

A pretty laid back company who cares to hire the right person. I like the people and the environment.

Anonymous Employee  in  Burien, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Burien, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fred Meyer in April 2010.

WELL YOU FILL OUT A ONLINE APPLICATION IF THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE THEY CALL TO COME IN FOR A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!