Fred Meyer

Interviewed at Fred Meyer

Interview Details – it was easy and free flowing

Interview Question – I didn't have any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Bellingham, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Fred Meyer in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call a few weeks later to schedule an interview, went in for the interview the next day. I applied for the Cashier position, but they no longer had any cashier positions available. They had a white board where they wrote all of the available positions, and let me choose. The only option that worked with my schedule was the one bagging groceries at the register. The interview was easy, I mentioned that I was interested in their Cultural Councils, and how they have their associates volunteer on occasion (I did quite a bit of research on their website and it really paid off). She loved that, and loved that I loved volunteering (I don't have a lot of job experience, but plenty of volunteer experience). I stressed how much I loved working with people, and providing great customer service. She offered me the job right there, and would have drug tested me also, but they were out, so I went back for a drug test two days later.

Interview Question – Define good customer service.
Describe a time you worked on a team, your goals, what you accomplished.
What are you most exciting about coming to work for Fred Meyer.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She asked me what I wanted to be paid, I said minimum, she wrote down 10 cents above the minimum wage because I think that is their starting pay here.

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Parcel

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fred Meyer in June 2011.

Interview Details – New store opening. Applied online. Got called , went to the hiring place. Other people there got to talk to an HR manager then directly to main manager . Got the job signed got a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No. I was in need of job so accepted whatever :P

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!