Fred Meyer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.4

Associate Interview

It wasn't really much of an interview. They told me on the spot that I was hired and gave me a drug test. I stared work a week and a half later.

Grocery Parcel Interview

it was easy and free flowing

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

The interview process was very enjoyable. I met with the Regional Director first and had a second interview with the store Manager. Great, fun, and energetic people.

CCK Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

She asked questions and then told me she'd get ahold of me in a few days

Interview Questions
    • What's the best customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Price Changer Interview

Not current with procedure. I was hired a long time ago and the process has changed unable to comment. You can apply on line. The company does a lot of networking with family and friends. Referrals make some of the best associates.

Cheese Kiosk Interview

screening interview and then another interview by a store manager

Electronics Department Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Ridiculously easy interviews... basic questions regarding do you like people, how would you react in this situations ect. The easiest interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Absolutely no difficult or unexpected questions... seriously   Answer Question
    Not negotiable. Get yearly reviews for raises

Photo Electronics Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2011.

I initially applied for a position as a Home Price Changer. I applied internally and had an interview about a week later. My interview was with the Home Manager and Assistant Manager. It was very professional and questions were straight-forward(e.g. "Why do you want to work for Fred Meyer"). 5 days later I got a call letting me know that I had not been given the position because of other candidates having more experience however, because I aced my interview they wanted to get my foot in the door by getting me an interview with the Electronics Manager.
    The next day I came in for the interview with the Home Electronics Manager to find out I already had the position.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were straight-forward. They're very friendly. Take a breathe and just answer naturally and with confidence. That is what they're after.   Answer Question
    None. They have set wages.

Home Electronics Clerk Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

HR called the day after I submitted my application. Unfortunately she brought me in at the start of the electronic managers vacation. I was first interviewed on the 2nd and on the 19th got the "You got the job" call. Very long process and interviews were less than professional.

Interview Questions
    HR asked what i was seeking.....she was honest about what they could offer.

Parcel Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in March 2009.

I applied online on a Tuesday night. The application was long with a lot of personality questions. The next morning I was called by the head of human resources to set up an interview. I was interviewed 2 days later by the department manager. He asked me basic, easy interview questions and then offered me the position pending a drug test. I passed and started a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!