Fred Meyer Loss Prevention Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marysville, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2009.

Very informal 1 on 1 interview. I was told to wear nothing fancy and that tshirt and jeans would be fine. The LP manager was friendly and to the point. His office was clean and organized and he was very polite.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the most important quality for someone in loss prevention?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

I submitted an application online, received a call the next day from the human resources manager to schedule an in-person interview. After that interview there was an interview with the loss prevention manager, and then an interview with the regional loss manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you know about Fred Meyer and questions regarding liability for loss prevention.   Answer Question

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!