Fred Meyer

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Loss Prevention Specialist
Marysville, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very informal 1 on 1 interview. I was told to wear nothing fancy and that tshirt and jeans would be fine. The LP manager was friendly and to the point. His office was clean and organized and he was very polite.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important quality for someone in loss prevention?   View Answer

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Loss Prevention Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online, received a call the next day from the human resources manager to schedule an in-person interview. After that interview there was an interview with the loss prevention manager, and then an interview with the regional loss manager.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Fred Meyer and questions regarding liability for loss prevention.   Answer Question

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!