Fred Meyer Parcel Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Parcel Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fred Meyer in September 2010.

My interview was more so a transfer/internal store hiring than a regular job application. It was very easy, all i had to do was go online to fredmeyer.com and apply online and talk to the HR rep. of both my store and the store i applied to and soon after i had set up a date to have the interview. It took a bit longer because i was transferring different cities and moving at the same time, but still very easy and not stressful at all.The day of the interview i met the HR rep of the store i applied and also my hiring manager and we went over what my applied position required and all the normal paperwork.They had to do the normal background check just like any other job you would be applying for too. I told them i could start in two weeks and two weeks after i had started my job and been there since!

Interview Questions
  • What was the most memorable customer experience.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Parcel Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2011.

I was asked 3 questions (LOL yes) and then offered employment because of my available hours. I was then given a cotton swab drug test (Which is useless in all honesty, that will only show if you've smoked anything in the past 2 hours) and then 2 weeks later hired.

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!