Fred Meyer

Very Easy Interview

Photo Electronics Clerk Interview

Photo Electronics Clerk
Springfield, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied for a position as a Home Price Changer. I applied internally and had an interview about a week later. My interview was with the Home Manager and Assistant Manager. It was very professional and questions were straight-forward(e.g. "Why do you want to work for Fred Meyer"). 5 days later I got a call letting me know that I had not been given the position because of other candidates having more experience however, because I aced my interview they wanted to get my foot in the door by getting me an interview with the Electronics Manager.
The next day I came in for the interview with the Home Electronics Manager to find out I already had the position.

Interview Question – All the questions were straight-forward. They're very friendly. Take a breathe and just answer naturally and with confidence. That is what they're after.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. They have set wages.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Meyer

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Meyer Photo Electronics Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fred Meyer employees and interview candidates.