Fred Segal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Beverly Hills, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fred Segal in August 2010.

Interview Details – Took forever for Manager to get a hold of Regional Manager and call in for an interview. Said I would be called in a few days took over a week an a half only to tell me that he would schedule and second round in a couple of weeks. Very disorganized. At the second round I was kept waiting for over an hour. Now, I understand people are busy but it is a huge example of the disorganization up top. The position I was applying for needed to be filled for over 6 weeks and they were very desperate and the office still couldnt get it together. I know from the inside that I was the only applicant for the position so it wasn't a case of getting the best person for the job. Very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in retail?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – better job at better pay.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fred Segal in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was asked to come to the store and sat down with the manager and the assist. manager and we just talked about my background, what I'm looking for in a job/workplace and what they were looking for.
I dare to say that their standards in an interview aren't that high since I know at least 3 people who were stoned while they were being interviewed and still got hired on the spot! So don't sweat it if you have an interview, at Fred Segal, they're not that tough.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Fred Segal? Contribute to the Community!