Freddie Mac

www.freddiemac.com

Freddie Mac Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Freddie Mac.

After applying through my school's career website I got an on campus interview. This was pretty simple just looking for fit (why Freddie? what do you know about Freddie Mac? etc. ). I was then asked to come to Freddie Day that next week. Campus tour, talking with analysts, 2 interviews, etc. Interviews were mainly about fit as well just behavioral questions and making sure you did your homework. HR got back to us within a week so overall it was a quick process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think Freddie Mac will look like coming out of conservatorship?   Answer Question
Little to no negotiation. Salary was fair and benefits were better than most companies.

Other Interview Reviews for Freddie Mac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac in March 2012.

1st phone interview was about half hour, talked to manager of department and was asked about past experieneces within finance and accounting, as well as IT work and past education. Invited to Freddie Day, somewhat disorganized, people come in from all around the US for it. three one-on-one interviews and a bunch of presentations and tours. Not very exciting place.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about your experience with auditing and how would you go about finding help if you were unsure of an answer on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freddie Mac in April 2009.

Interview was a 6 person panel, lasted for 6 hours. If you are well prepared, it is not grilling.