Freddie Mac

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freddie Mac in March 2011.

Regular phone interview. They asked me some behavioral questions, as well as technical questions. I was applying for an IT position, so they asked questions about programming in general. If you could not answer the questions, then the job is not probably for you.

No negotiation.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freddie Mac in October 2011.

I got the interview through career services. Freddie Mac emailed me asking to sign up for an interview. The first part was easy just behavioral and about experience. The second part was all technical questions. They had a list of technical questions if you said you were experienced with a coding language they made you write it on the write board in the interview room. It was very intimidating.

Fredimac Interview Questions Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac in April 2008.

Manual Testing interview questions

Hi,

Few interview questions from one interview, do practice for yourself.

1. Tell something about your work and the projects you have handled?
    2. How you will know when to stop testing?
    3. What are the metrics generally you use in testing?
    4. Explain High Severity & Low Priority, High Priority & Low Severity defect in your project?
    5. What is ECP and how you will prepare test cases?
    6. Test Plan contents? Who will use this doc?
    7. What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
    8. What are Test case preparation guidelines?
    9. How u will do integration testing explain with example?
    10. How u will do usability testing explain with example?
    11. What is Functionality testing?
    12. Which SDLC you are using?
    13. Explain V & V model?

Interview Questions
    • Manual Testing interview questions

Hi,

Few interview questions from one interview, do practice for yourself.

1. Tell something about your work and the projects you have handled?
      2. How you will know when to stop testing?
      3. What are the metrics generally you use in testing?
        Answer Question
    • 5. What is ECP and how you will prepare test cases?
      6. Test Plan contents? Who will use this doc?
      7. What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
      8. What are Test case preparation guidelines?
      9. How u will do integration testing explain with example?
      10. How u will do usability testing explain with example?
      11. What is Functionality testing?
      12. Which SDLC you are using?
      13. Explain V & V model?
        Answer Question

Quant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac in March 2009.

talk to lots of people from different areas. Ask many tech problems. have lunch with team members. It is a whole day long interview.

REO Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac.

Recieved email and phone call from a recruiter who asked just a few questions about my background and resume. I was then invited to a face to face interview with the management team(took place about 2 weeks later). The interview lasted about an hour. I was impressed that we started on time. In the past I've interviewed with other companies and had to wait in the lobby 30 mins to an hour AFTER my scheduled time.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember a particular unexpected question. I do remember being asked the same question differently by two of the managers. Overall there were questions such as "Give an example of how you handled change" or "Have you ever had to lead a project, if so take us through the process".   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac.

Very tough, detailed and exhausting. I interviewed with four different people in one marathon interview.

2 rounds back and fourth

Associate Interview

Oppose to the traditional "we would like to meet with you", the recruiter will call and ask you a few questions over the phone. After the phone interview, they would send you a few questions to answer and return to them. Those answers will determine your next step in the process.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions were behavioral which I was not prepared for. I guess the little experience that I had totally out weigh the fact that I just graduated from school, therefore I didn't encountered a lot of the situations to apply how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac.

Slow process. From first delayed response from application, to telephone interview, to hire, several weeks to months..Intimidating panel interview, and not only one, but at least two interviews. Would be nice to be notified that they went with someone else or another way.

Interview Questions
    • Asking psychological questions, which is off-putting and nerve wracking, not knowing what they are really looking for.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Freddie Mac in January 2012.

There was no words i could decribe how horible this interview was...they kept me wating for almost 20 minutes past late the time the told me to show up...even then they didn't offer me glass of water ( it had been a hot day outside up words of 90 degrees plus!)and they once i got to the face- to -face they didnt even ask question,, pretty much rejected me right on the spot! Stay far away from the company if y want to be apprecated..i work at Rite aid now and beleive it or not the treatment so much better then some these other "office type suit rut low down desk joker job"

Interview Questions
    • They ask me ' why should Freddie mac hire you" like they didnt have a clue why im showing up!! its not ROCKET SCIENCE   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Freddie Mac in November 2013.

First had a phone interview which lasted half an hour, they asked some low ball information systems questions. A few weeks later they invited me to Freddie Day, it was 8:30am to 2pm. They had a panel with a few people in the analyst program, a speaker, tour of the campus and then two 45 minute interviews. They asked each candidate the same questions regardless of whether you were interested in software development or business development. Also all of the interviews took place in a large room with all of the other candidates simultaneously, it was a bit uncomfortable and loud. The questions were a mix of behavioral/situational questions and extremely technical.

Didn't negotiate