Frederick County Public Schools

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Frederick County Public Schools in May 2012.

Interview for another teaching position within the county at a different school. Job was advertised through internal e-mail to eligible employees. Panel presented a sheet with questions which would be asked to all candidates. There was a 15 minute limit on the interview. I was told that the interview went very well, yet another person was selected for the position. With no feedback as to why I was not selected, I could only surmise that the individual who was selected was better qualified for the position than myself.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think the typical day of an outdoor school teacher is like?   Answer Question
    • None of the other questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question