Frederick County Public Schools

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Frederick, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Frederick County Public Schools in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview for another teaching position within the county at a different school. Job was advertised through internal e-mail to eligible employees. Panel presented a sheet with questions which would be asked to all candidates. There was a 15 minute limit on the interview. I was told that the interview went very well, yet another person was selected for the position. With no feedback as to why I was not selected, I could only surmise that the individual who was selected was better qualified for the position than myself.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Frederick County Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frederick County Public Schools interview questions and advice in Frederick, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Frederick County Public Schools employees and interview candidates.