Frederick's of Hollywood

2.6

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in November 2014.

Interview was read off of a piece of paper. Stock questions, "What recent experience did you have with great customer service", "What bad customer service experience did you have?", "Name a time that you delivered excellent customer service to someone".

Interview Questions
    • All questions were expected, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in July 2014.

Interview process was quick! I had three interviews within about 2 weeks. I was asked about previous experience, leadership skills, surprisingly wasn't asked about history of the company. I was first interviewed by assistant store manager, then store manager, then district manager. I thought i had a foot in the door until i never got a call back, which is why I'm neutral, i find it very unprofessional to leave someone guessing, even if it's bad news, nobody wants to be left waiting for an answer.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses (and strengths) in this position?   View Answer

Part Time Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in July 2014.

Had one interview with store manager and 2 days later had a phone interview with district manager. did a background check and got the job started the last 2 weeks of july.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked if knew about conversion and could meet sales goals   Answer Question
    it was quick and easy

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in June 2012.

You will have a face to face interview with a marketing manager and then 2 phone interviews with the regional and vice president. With mine, the regional complained that she was driving and didn't really have time. They make you feel like an inconvience right off the bat. I second guessed if this was worth it from the first interaction.

Interview Questions
    • They are not original. They have three pages of questions that they are required to ask you. Be prepared for your interview to take forever because they are reading from these pages.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They are not competitive, there are NO raises or bonuses. If you try and get more money than they offer they will move on to the next canidate.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in February 2011.

It's was pretty easy and laid back. Store manager asked me about theft, what I would do in certain situations, if I knew about shrinkage, my personality and experiences I've had in other jobs. Even if you don't know a lot about loss prevention, most of it is common sense. Then we did a "role play" I walked around the store to familiarize myself with what they had and acted as if she was a regular customer.

Interview Questions
    • It was a vending machine question. What would you do if you got back extra food or extra money.... Believe this was to show what kid of person you are and if you steal from the company... Even if its petty.   View Answer
    Based off of my retail experience