Frederick's of Hollywood

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Assistant Sales Manager
Citrus Heights, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was quick! I had three interviews within about 2 weeks. I was asked about previous experience, leadership skills, surprisingly wasn't asked about history of the company. I was first interviewed by assistant store manager, then store manager, then district manager. I thought i had a foot in the door until i never got a call back, which is why I'm neutral, i find it very unprofessional to leave someone guessing, even if it's bad news, nobody wants to be left waiting for an answer.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses (and strengths) in this position?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Frederick's of Hollywood in June 2012.

Interview Details – You will have a face to face interview with a marketing manager and then 2 phone interviews with the regional and vice president. With mine, the regional complained that she was driving and didn't really have time. They make you feel like an inconvience right off the bat. I second guessed if this was worth it from the first interaction.

Interview Question – They are not original. They have three pages of questions that they are required to ask you. Be prepared for your interview to take forever because they are reading from these pages.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They are not competitive, there are NO raises or bonuses. If you try and get more money than they offer they will move on to the next canidate.

Worked for Frederick's of Hollywood? Contribute to the Community!