Freedom 55 Financial

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial in September 2014.

I was contacted for an interview 3 days after applying online for the position. It was more of an personal information meeting where I asked questions than an interview. The position is entirely a sales job with 100% commission compensation. You are expected to recruit your family and friends to purchase life insurance. The company pays you while you are training and they pay for certifications. At the end I told the senior manager that I met with that I was not interested in the position but if I had been there would have been a two hour behavioural test before I could be hired.

Interview Questions
    • What are your questions for me (must ask 10+ questions)?   Answer Question

I am not interested in a sales job masked as a finance job.

Financial Security Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Met with multiple different managers and even some advisors during the interview process.
    Completed several career assessment personality type quizzes that felt very accurate and revealing
    Completed extensive "market surveys" where you survey your friends, family, acquaintances, and others with open ended (but not too invasive) questions, then ask them for a few people to call that you can complete surveys with.
    Once signed, training and a temporary salary begins!

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question? Completing the interview process really wasn't that hard, you have to be the right person for it, but I never felt nervous.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for a 100% commission sales job

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

It was a four step process. It was hard but very rewarding as you find out a lot about yourself.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had 10 million dollars?   View Answer
    I asked them to wait a year as I wanted to go travelling an figure myself out. They waited! Now I am a financial advisor and loving every bit of it.

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

its a 3 step program, First talk to me ;) A few on line quizzes then online training while you transition. 1 year of in depth training. The office team is very energetic, also the management team is very helpful at every opportunity. Professionalism beyond reproach.
    They give a feeling of true team sprit and general motivation.

Interview Questions
    • How do I present the products? they have a simple approach.   Answer Question
    just ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

apply on linkedin and got a call - 3 interviews than got hired

Financial Advisor Interview

1st - meet to deem mutual interest
    2nd - more probing questions.

Aptitude tests to determine if you are a correct fit for sales role.

Interview Questions
    • A case in which someone did not agree with your ideas and how you changed their mind.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

The team leader meet with you the first time, it is more like a mutual interview. The second time they call and meet if you are still interested, and advice you to take a aptitude test within a week at your own location. The process is prolonged if you did not make the training registration deadline monthly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial in July 2013.

The interview was more like a info session, basically I wouldn't call it an interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

The interview was more along the lines of an information session where the manager explained their business model and the different divisions of their company. Afterwards he conducted a 2 hours test to gauge competence level. The test was a mix of a logic and personality test.

After the test, if you seem to be the right fit they contact you for a second round interview to determine the final offer.

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Freedom 55 Financial in June 2013.

Applied online. Got an email and time scheduler to come to an interview.talked to the senior manager, had a tour of the office. description of my day to day duties and what i can expect. was asked if had any more questions

not a fit for me