Freedom 55 Financial Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Belleville, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy - It moves over a three week period before you can be accepted for training. Each "Interview" is longer then the next. You can be eliminated at the end of it just before being hired, so it's a massive chunk of time. The initial contact was in the form of an email, an email that had grammar and spelling errors all over it, to the point that I took three weeks before I decided to actually respond.

Interview Questions

• What does success look like to you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Interview

Somewhat straightforward in asking when and how I came about to develop the skills that I listed on my resume. Positives and negatives of various experiences. Company overview followed by statistics they prepared in a powerpoint to get potential analysts to gauge how ready they are for a sales role at the company.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you've experienced at -- and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Cordial and thorough. The interviewer was personable and caring and showed a true interest in getting me on board. The process went very smoothly and showed that the company truly wanted me on their team

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Interview

I applied online right after I graduated from University, it was very easy to go through all the interviews. It really took me 4 to 5 sittings to go through all of them, but honestly some of the steps are unnecessary. The only downside is even though they sound like they want to know if you are a good fit to the job or not, but in reality, they just want to recruit you and see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• They asked some very basic questions regarding my education and professional experience. Nothing hardcore.   1 Answer

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview 3 days after applying online for the position. It was more of an personal information meeting where I asked questions than an interview. The position is entirely a sales job with 100% commission compensation. You are expected to recruit your family and friends to purchase life insurance. The company pays you while you are training and they pay for certifications. At the end I told the senior manager that I met with that I was not interested in the position but if I had been there would have been a two hour behavioural test before I could be hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your questions for me (must ask 10+ questions)?   Answer Question

I am not interested in a sales job masked as a finance job.

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Interview

Met with multiple different managers and even some advisors during the interview process. Completed several career assessment personality type quizzes that felt very accurate and revealing Completed extensive "market surveys" where you survey your friends, family, acquaintances, and others with open ended (but not too invasive) questions, then ask them for a few people to call that you can complete surveys with. Once signed, training and a temporary salary begins!

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question? Completing the interview process really wasn't that hard, you have to be the right person for it, but I never felt nervous.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for a 100% commission sales job

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

It was a four step process. It was hard but very rewarding as you find out a lot about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had 10 million dollars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked them to wait a year as I wanted to go travelling an figure myself out. They waited! Now I am a financial advisor and loving every bit of it.

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

its a 3 step program, First talk to me ;) A few on line quizzes then online training while you transition. 1 year of in depth training. The office team is very energetic, also the management team is very helpful at every opportunity. Professionalism beyond reproach. They give a feeling of true team sprit and general motivation.

Interview Questions

• How do I present the products? they have a simple approach.   Answer Question

Negotiation

just ask.

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

apply on linkedin and got a call - 3 interviews than got hired

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

1st - meet to deem mutual interest 2nd - more probing questions. Aptitude tests to determine if you are a correct fit for sales role.

Interview Questions

• A case in which someone did not agree with your ideas and how you changed their mind.   Answer Question