Freedom Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Freedom Communications in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR
1st interview in person with HR and Sales Mgr.
2nd interview with Sales Director
Offer from HR

Interview Question – None- all straight forward, candid questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Santa Ana, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Freedom Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – I spoke with Human Resources regarding a senior-level marketing position (Freedom wanted 15 years of experience). We spoke for more roughly 90 minutes on a variety of marketing issues, how I would handle it, how to measure a campaign, what technologies were effective, etc. Fairly basic questions, I thought.

At the end of the interview, she verbally told me she was very excited about my skills and experience, would present my information to the hiring manager and get back to me within three days. I didn't hear back by her deadline, and after sending three follow up emails over a two-week period, I still have yet to hear anything from the company.

If Freedom Communications hopes to attract quality management, it should at least have the professional courtesy to respond to follow-up questions. It doesn't take much effort to use a boilerplate, thanks but no thanks email, or to say we're still evaluating. Flat out ignoring people shows a true lack of professionalism.

Interview Question – Describe a successful online marketing campaign you managed.   Answer Question

Corporate Counsel Interview

Corporate Counsel

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Freedom Communications.

Interview Details – I had two rounds of interviews with Freedom Communications. In the second round of interviews, I interviewed for most of the day with 8 different individuals that covered 7 different departments. This included legal, HR, and several members of the executive team including the CFO and Presidents of different lines of business. Due to the size of Freedom Communications and the various business units across the U.S., a key goal is to have experience and/or an answer for how to deal with questions in all areas of law from multiple sites across the country. In general, most of the interviewers were casual and it was very easy to discuss my skills. There is some repetition, but that is the nature of separate interviews.

Interview Question – How do you manage and prioritize questions from various areas of law that impact multiple sites across the country.   Answer Question

Advertising Sales Interview

Advertising Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Freedom Communications in February 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me via phone. Setup in person interview in California.

Interview Question – How would you get out of this office if the door is closed.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Freedom Communications in January 2010.

Interview Details – Called me in for an interview. and wanted to hire without doin a backgound or a drug test

Worked for Freedom Communications? Contribute to the Community!