Freedom Communications Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freedom Communications

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Communications (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR 1st interview in person with HR and Sales Mgr. 2nd interview with Sales Director Offer from HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Communications (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I spoke with Human Resources regarding a senior-level marketing position (Freedom wanted 15 years of experience). We spoke for more roughly 90 minutes on a variety of marketing issues, how I would handle it, how to measure a campaign, what technologies were effective, etc. Fairly basic questions, I thought. At the end of the interview, she verbally told me she was very excited about my skills and experience, would present my information to the hiring manager and get back to me within three days. I didn't hear back by her deadline, and after sending three follow up emails over a two-week period, I still have yet to hear anything from the company. If Freedom Communications hopes to attract quality management, it should at least have the professional courtesy to respond to follow-up questions. It doesn't take much effort to use a boilerplate, thanks but no thanks email, or to say we're still evaluating. Flat out ignoring people shows a true lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Describe a successful online marketing campaign you managed.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Freedom Communications (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Very Good. This was years ago and they had a lot of openings. Management was positive and positive and made it sound like a great place to work (it used to be!) gave tour. Explained benefits (they had 401k matching back then). Again this was years ago. Don't know what it's like now

Corporate Counsel Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Freedom Communications.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with Freedom Communications. In the second round of interviews, I interviewed for most of the day with 8 different individuals that covered 7 different departments. This included legal, HR, and several members of the executive team including the CFO and Presidents of different lines of business. Due to the size of Freedom Communications and the various business units across the U.S., a key goal is to have experience and/or an answer for how to deal with questions in all areas of law from multiple sites across the country. In general, most of the interviewers were casual and it was very easy to discuss my skills. There is some repetition, but that is the nature of separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage and prioritize questions from various areas of law that impact multiple sites across the country.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Communications in January 2010.

Interview

Called me in for an interview. and wanted to hire without doin a backgound or a drug test

Advertising Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Communications in February 2009.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via phone. Setup in person interview in California.

Interview Questions

• How would you get out of this office if the door is closed.   Answer Question