Freedom Debt Relief Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.5

Developer Interview

phone interview then face to face. human resources very helpful in giving information for applicant. met with developers who are nice to talk to. met with the manager who is also nice to talk to.

Negotiator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in June 2014.

Quick and easy, a typical interview, I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter and got invited for an interview the next day. Went in for an interview, took a typing and excel test, did my 1st and 2nd interview in that visit, was offered the job the next day by HR.

Interview Questions
    only negotiation I made was my start date and they were flexible.

Debt Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

I was referred by an employee so I feel like it was pretty easy. I had one phone interview with the recruiter and one phone interview with three managers. I was offered the position a few days later.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

I Initially taked to company recruiter 2-3 times. Experience was very pleasant with the HR recruiter. After a phone interview with the department manager, I was brought in for a live interview. The interview consisted of 4 staff members. Instead of facing a group/panel for the interview, I had to go to 4 different offices going back and forth on different floors.

Interview Questions
    • As I was shuttled back and forth from different floors, one of the managers told me that they were re-configuring their work space and asked me what would I do.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

I first met with the HR recruiter, then that I met with Sales manager and Team Lead.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall if there were any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

The interview is basically just a short conversation with the floor managers. All they're trying to do is determine if you're too weird or introverted to do a sales job. If you can speak clearly and walk and chew gum at the same time then you'll probably get a shot here.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult questions. The benefit of working in a call center is that they're always hiring, so at jobs like this basically everyone is hired unless you give them a reason NOT to hire you.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. $12/hr to start. Take it or leave it.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in February 2013.

This process was a dream come true. A recruiter reached out to me to do the initial screening and then I was set up for an in person interview. When I came in I met with two people in the department I was interviewing for and the V.P. The communication was excellent and I always knew when I would hear back about the next step or the final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Questions relative to the department, policies and laws that should be known for this position.   Answer Question
    This was also very easy, I already knew what the salary range was and what benefits were offered. Very simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in December 2011.

Had several interviews with various members of the Sales team.
    Recruiter was very pleasant and helpful throughout the process

Interview Questions
    • Where are you on your company's leader board?   View Answer
    Set pay scale for this position but able to negotiate my preferred work schedule

Debt Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in February 2011.

talked to hr and the manager and another manager

not enough money

LARU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in August 2009.

Simple sit down with managers (i had 3) they will ask you basic questions and make you take a computer ptitude and personality test

Interview Questions
    i didnt try to negotiate i was happy with initial offer