Freedom Debt Relief

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Debt Consultant Interview

Debt Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee so I feel like it was pretty easy. I had one phone interview with the recruiter and one phone interview with three managers. I was offered the position a few days later.

Interview Question – What motivates you to be your best?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

Interview Details – I Initially taked to company recruiter 2-3 times. Experience was very pleasant with the HR recruiter. After a phone interview with the department manager, I was brought in for a live interview. The interview consisted of 4 staff members. Instead of facing a group/panel for the interview, I had to go to 4 different offices going back and forth on different floors.

Interview Question – As I was shuttled back and forth from different floors, one of the managers told me that they were re-configuring their work space and asked me what would I do.   Answer Question

New Client Enrollment/Team Lead Interview

New Client Enrollment/Team Lead
Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in February 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very thorough. At the time I believed the position was beneath me and I might be over qualified. I found out very quickly this was not the case.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

Interview Details – I first met with the HR recruiter, then that I met with Sales manager and Team Lead.

Interview Question – I do not recall if there were any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief.

Interview Details – The interview is basically just a short conversation with the floor managers. All they're trying to do is determine if you're too weird or introverted to do a sales job. If you can speak clearly and walk and chew gum at the same time then you'll probably get a shot here.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions. The benefit of working in a call center is that they're always hiring, so at jobs like this basically everyone is hired unless you give them a reason NOT to hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. $12/hr to start. Take it or leave it.

LARU Interview

LARU
San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in August 2009.

Interview Details – Simple sit down with managers (i had 3) they will ask you basic questions and make you take a computer ptitude and personality test

Interview Question – why should i hire you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didnt try to negotiate i was happy with initial offer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Tempe, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in February 2013.

Interview Details – This process was a dream come true. A recruiter reached out to me to do the initial screening and then I was set up for an in person interview. When I came in I met with two people in the department I was interviewing for and the V.P. The communication was excellent and I always knew when I would hear back about the next step or the final decision.

Interview Question – Questions relative to the department, policies and laws that should be known for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was also very easy, I already knew what the salary range was and what benefits were offered. Very simple.

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in December 2011.

Interview Details – Had several interviews with various members of the Sales team.
Recruiter was very pleasant and helpful throughout the process

Interview Question – Where are you on your company's leader board?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Set pay scale for this position but able to negotiate my preferred work schedule

Very Easy Interview

Debt Consultant Interview

Debt Consultant
Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in February 2011.

Interview Details – talked to hr and the manager and another manager

Reason for Declining – not enough money

Junior Accountant Interview

Junior Accountant
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Freedom Debt Relief in February 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen and interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No Negotiate through recruiter.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Freedom Debt Relief? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freedom Debt Relief interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Freedom Debt Relief employees and interview candidates.