Freedom Financial Network

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freedom Financial Network

Client Advocate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Freedom Financial Network.

I was contacted by a recruiter while working for a competitor and was set up to interview. He also helped me re-format my resume to look more professional. I spoke with the Recruiter for a few minutes when I came in and he really helped me relax so I wasn't so nervous when I met with the Hiring Manager. I met with the Manager of the department for about 20 minutes and was given a job offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • I always struggle when asked something like "what is your biggest weakness or area for improvement?" and I am pretty sure that question was asked. It makes me feel like its a trap to sabotage myself.   View Answer
    Start dates and salaries are consistent for every new hire. No negotiations

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Freedom Financial Network in July 2013.

Phone interview to start. Then they called me in for a face to face interview, which was with who would be my manager.
    First I went upstairs for a "skills test" which was just simple follow the pattern questions. The HR recruiter sat behind me the whole time. It was very awkward. Then I was brought downstairs for the next step.
    The "conference" room I was waiting in had old torn up furniture, and the walls looked dirty. The room smelled like mold. The manager was "running behind" almost 20 minutes. She asked me about 5 questions and asked if I had time to meet with a director.
    Kyle, the director was nice, but very distracted.

None

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Freedom Financial Network in January 2013.

Meet with sales manager and team lead in interview. Both were very nice, in fact everyone I came across while waiting for interview was extremely friendly. Never had that type of welcoming. Interview consisted of questions about experience in sales and and the ability to "Bring it every day". They are looking for good sales people but also wanted people who are good listeners as you are helping people in distress. Caring but strong individuals are needed for this position

Interview Questions
    Everyone starts at the same pay level with the opportunity to move up.